Saturday, August 6, 2011

Challenge 7: Touring Around the Town!

Hi guys,

On Club Penguin, becoming a tour guide is always a cool obsession for new penguins! That stylish black hat has non-members going crazy to take the Tour guide test! Lets all be honest here, barely anyone nowadays actually cares enough to show some newbie around. Do you really want to waste your time holding up some cheesy poster?

The island of CP is a huge place! There are at least 20 completely different rooms to explore, which is awesomely cool. Your seventh challenge is to give me and my entourage a tour of Club Penguin! In order to earn safety, you should cover as much rooms as possible. Both teams will have 15 minutes to give me a tour of a lifetime, and whoever does a better job wins!

Make sure each penguin does something active during the tour, and I recommend having a team meeting!


~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in
~Bumble.

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

im in and slider for the team meeting i can only do 4 est-6 est for it to start and end because thats when i have school after wards.

~Wii~

Penny Mickey said...

I say this with the deepest sorrow, I cannot make the challenge this week. ):
As I will be going on vacation and meeting Hedge!!! :D
Bumble will be taking my place as captain this week and organzing the meeting and such, so please listen to Bumble. (:
I wish you guys all the luck in the world, and I will miss talking to all of you for the week!! Good luck Gangsta Stalkers (and you Dumbledorks)!
I might be able to tweet though so TALK TO ME THROUGH TWITTER IMA SCOOP YO EYEBALLS OUT! (I remember when Hedge used to always say that lol.)
I will have a replacement for the challenge, but I'm not sure who yet.
Stay stalkerlicious while I'm gone!!

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Slider94 said...

im in! well, im 98.4% sure im in, there was some talk about my family going to NY again... but idk if they mean this coming weekend... but as of now im in! And ok wii! the meeting will be between 4&6pm EST :P anybody else have a specific time for the meeting? Good luck everyone! :D
~Slider94

Timereaper0100 said...

I'm gonna come and watch! :D
This should be fun to watch xD
-Cammycam09

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Gotta go to a soccer game now (weird right, I thought soccer season was over).

-Athletico96

Anonymous said...

in
-gapboy999

Mat said...

I'm in and should be there this time.
-Mat

Anonymous said...

Ron, are you coming to the challenge this week? because we need to find a day to have the team meeting, and I need to know what day and time works for.
~Bumble.

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget