Friday, August 5, 2011

Fired From The Pizza Business!





















The Pizza Parlor was complete chaos!

Angry customers lounging around the room were demanding the attention of waiters. Frostylittle (That's me!) turned into a raging customer and screamed at every penguin in sight! Dumbledore's Army won the challenge with their professional waiters who knew how to fake a smile. This competition was a hardcore blast of pure fun!
"I get bullied a lot in school and don't have many friends so having a friend like you makes me really want to do the best for you."

•Cammycam09: Cammycam09 is a positive young man who lives life with happiness! He has a very warm personality, and he tends to make everyone around him totally comfortable! Can this bubble of happiness win Neighborhood Survival before he pops?

Cammycam09 is eliminated from Neighborhood Survival. Mr. 09 unfortunately could not handle the pressure of the Pizza industry! During the challenge, Cammy lost his cool with a certain angry customer and was fired by Hedgehog14. Cammy's mistake caused the Gangsta Stalkers to lose the challenge, so he was sent home packing... Sorry bud!

Anything to say to poor Cammycam09?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

7 comments:

Master Ron said...

Ah, shame! I couldn't attend this challenge but I'm sure it was lots of fun. Goodbye my good chap!

Ron

Matbolabc said...

Aw cam... I really wish me and you could have competed together longer! You are an amazing guy, please don't ever doubt that. I hate to see you go but hopefully you had fun, plus you made the top 10! I'm so glad you were chosen for CPN because otherwise I wouldn't have had the chance to build the friendship that I have with you. Keep your head up and never doubt yourself, you're awesome!

~Mat

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Damn you didn't have a picture of me saying this steak is raw lol.

~Wii~

Athletico96 said...

Ouch. It was nice talking to you on chat Cam! You were the only one brave enough to say a lot of the things everyone was thinking.
____

Lastly, thank you to my replacement!! I'm not 100% sure who it was but, I do know I owe u 1! 80% sure it was Lewis, so thanks! If not thanks for offering to help!

-Athletico96

Timereaper0100 said...

Aww, Thanks Mat!
That means a lot :')
-Cammycam09, NS Top 10 ;D

Slider94 said...

aww :( well it was a fun challenge! and congrats cam on making it this far! Hope you stick around and support the remaining members! its a shame you were evicted so soon :'(
~Slider94 (still secretly using a random neighbor idk's wifi)

Timereaper0100 said...

Thanks for your support guys ^-^
I will still be coming to the challenges and watching you guys! ;D
-Cammycam09

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget