Sunday, August 7, 2011

CPN is Sticking Around!

*Thanks Slider94 for the above picture!*

I'm alive again.

No one can touch my accomplishments. I demand respect and earn respect. Anyone who takes the time to insult my glory can staple the words "Career Suicide" on their forehead. Haters can keep buzzing and bumbling but I juggle bee nests for a hobby.

I was at an all time low in life. Depression turned out to be a nasty case of lice that sucked away my personality. The doctor prescribed running as my new shampoo. My forte for long distance flushed out that negativity.

Here comes the positivity. You lifeless critics inhale oxygen but I prefer sucking in favorableness. I'm taking Lady Gaga's spot on the Edge of Glory. Who needs to wear bubble wrap when you can bench the weight of the moon for a warm up exercise.

I'm on top of the world. I've never felt so high off of being pure and true to myself. No one can stop me from grabbing the title and proving my power. Call me big headed but I'm happy with where I'm at.

Club Penguin Neighborhood is sticking around for a little longer! Expect at least three and a half more seasons of the Survival series after Season 2 ends. Stay tuned for more information! Keep rocking neighbors.

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Just want to point out that Frosty doesn't mean anything rude or anything to the "critics" he talks about in the post - he doesn't mean anything bad about people right now. Hope I helped :)

~Andy the Lego

Hedgehog 14 said...

Cool post. I Like how it jsut comes out and is like "HERE I AM WORLD. TAKE ME AS I AM." haha. I wanna see more wriitiing!

Ya andys right, frostys not pointing his fingers, hes just stating a fact.



3 and a half more seasons?! YAYYY!!!!!! I hope All stars continues.

HeDgE

Anonymous said...

Ron, if your not even gonna bother to even come on chat so I can talk to you about the team meeting and what time works for you, then how are we supposed to have one? If your not even communicating with your team then how are we supposed to do anything.. If your NOT GONNA COME GET A REPLACEMENT THANK U. BECAUSE WE HAVE 5 PEOPLE ON A TEAM, AND ONLY 3 PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY TALKING TO US. SO BASICALLY WE HAVE LESS PEOPLE THEN THE OTHER TEAM. And if your not coming to the challenge can u please say if you are or not. Because I'd like to have more people at this team meeting thanks.
Gap, if your never gonna come to a challenge. Get a replacement, because if everyone else gets replacements how come you never do?

I just want you guys to actually help us that's all..
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

But as of now the team meeting is tomorrow (Tuesday) sometime later in the day, and if any of the other team members will bother to read the comments as u should know its gonna be at xat.com/Penny_Mickey if you would like to join us
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

My team isn't helping me at all so if we lose you know why.
~Bumble.

Master Ron said...

I'm sorry Bumble, I have already told Penny I am participating in this challenge. Thing is, every time I visit the chat, no one is online.
How am I supposed to talk to my teammates if no one is online?

Also, I have spent the past days travelling, I've been having a busy life lately, mind you. Planning and guaranteeing a good future for me and my family. Is that by any chance less important than a game?
If it is needed I always find time to tell Frosty or someone else I may not attend the challenge or stuff.

If you want to talk to me, I am always on twitter and if you don't have one, I suggest you tell Penny or anyone else to warn me. Or Penny herself could do it.

If I need a replacement I will ask for one. There is no need to SHOUT AT ME for no reason.

Sincerely,

Ron

Anonymous said...

:o u ppl still play cp ?? if u said it in the post i didnt read it to lazy >_< but yeah .. i dont play anymore buttt frosty put on my yt to come and yeah so yeah :D ~Mryomama aka XxProudxX << call me dat x)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but ron seriously pwned bumble.

Timereaper0100 said...

I'm going to sign up for every single future NS season :3 I hope I get into then next ones so that i can get the chance to meet all new cool people and compete with some old friends :P
-Cammycam09, Life lover

Anonymous said...

I get it. And it's not like I don't have anything else to do either. Because I do. It's just I'm trying to help us win. & I wanted as many people to help. But whatever. And yes I had a reason to yell, because I was working hard trying to figure out the stuff to say, and it just annoyed me a little. I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm just trying to get my point across. And since you weren't at the team meeting and everything, can you get on chat a little earlier then the challenge starts because I need to talk to you about the stuff were gonna say.
~Bumble.

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget