Monday, July 4, 2011

Looking back with Slider94!

*This post is based off of "Chilling with Outtacntrll!" Click here to view this ancient post!*
Frostylittle:

Wow!

Slider94 and I have been buddies since way back in 2009! Slider was one of the first fans of Club Penguin Neighborhood, and we have been tight ever since. We both have witnessed so much evolution when it comes to the world of Club Penguin! Actually, just the other night we had an enormous conversation about the past!

Outtacntrll was a contestant in season 1 of Neighborhood Survival, and a spectacular friend to all of us! He is specifically famous for dominating Neighborhood Survival by winning the first two challenges. Without Outacntrll, Club Penguin chat rooms would not exist and this very blog would be completely different! Unfortunately he vanished shortly after getting eliminated from this game show, and we all miss him...


Slider94:
Spiffiness!

Well I think its safe to say ive been around here for...a while... I have seen many good friends leave, and never have contact with them again :'( I have also made many new awesome friends! :D Thats just the way it goes, they come and go. Im happy to still be with the ones I have been with for the long run! However, Outtacntrll was one of my best friends! [like the Timmay of the early days! lol HI TIMMAY! :D] He, Frosty, and I would hang out ALOT! We did many things and games together!

I hate to say I forget about him sometimes, but I do. And when memories flow back, I chocke up because I didnt realize how great it was at teh time. Not being able to contact Outta now really saddens me (and Frosty). I know he was 'just a CP friend' but no, he was more. We are ALL more than that here. We are real friends! (just through the internet... you know what i mean!) I would do ANYTHING to find a way to contact Outta! You dont know how good something is until its gone...

Do you miss anyone from Club Penguin?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood
ft. Slider94

13 comments:

Slider94 said...

I MISS OUTTA :'( o, wait... we know that already now :P well i miss alot of people! but Outta has to be the most influential one!
~Slider94

Frostylittle said...

Outtacntrll is the perfect example of a best friend...

I miss the old days on Club Penguin! You know? When people used to be penguins, and the only chat room that existed was CP itself!

I've only been back to CP for about 2 months, but I can taste it returning to it's glory! Neighborhood Survival is bringing Club Penguin back to it's roots... Woot!

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

Anonymous said...

Ya, the good days of cp... Outtacntrl sounds awesome. If I have met him, it must've been brief.

Yes I do miss many people from cp. Most people I knew from cp have disappeared as well... gl on finding him Slider :p

-Athletico96

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

I remember outta commented on my blog a few times before I found CPN. I think he was a pretty good guy.

~Wii~ p.s Nearly finished the challenge it's hard to get all the pizzas right in pizzatron they go to fast :(

Anonymous said...

I saw Outtacntrll on a chat a few days ago :S

Timereaper0100 said...

Yeah, I miss my dear friend, Clacky569, he was the COOLEST and SPIFFIEST penguin EVER. We used to always go on CP and play games and talk.

We used to meet up on a Friday night after school at the town on Ice Shelf, but for some reason that I don't know, He stopped coming and he never came to CP again.

I would do anything to talk to him again and play mancala or a sled race or find four, Which was his favourite.

But, Now I have a whole new bunch of new friends from NS like Slider, Frosty, Polar and many more.

It was because of this blog that I found the CPSkool XAT chat room, there I have made TONS of new friends like Matbolabc, Bumbleface, Checkers, SandFlipper, Abyss (Kellie), Andres, Peng, Pokeh and a whole load more! :D

Thanks everybody, for being such great friends! :D No matter what I will stay here 'til the end!

-Cammycam09, Contestant of Neighborhood Survival :P

Timereaper0100 said...

Oh and Penny Mickey! :D

Anonymous said...

Gap here and I am in for the challenge! ~Gapboy999

Speek said...

great site my friend

Shirtisred said...

Hey Frosty :) I added your banner to my Blog Sidebar. The site is- http://www.shirtisredcp.com (It is NOT in the blogroll. Scroll down on the "Shirtisred's Blog" and you'll see it. :)

Shirtisred said...

Try highlighting the text, and then pressing CTRL + C

Anonymous said...

Well I think I've been doing this wrong. Lool. So can u just pick which one had the highest money? Because I don't know if thats what we were supposed to do!
~Bumble.

Hedgehog 14 said...

I really miss Himskater12. haha i use him in every post, but its true.

He was such a cool person, and always kept me in a good mood! We would always hang out on cp and the chat, and were great friends.

I was sad when he quit, but I understood, because the few months before that he wasnt on as much, etc.

I still see his posts on facebook, and sometimes chat him to see whatsup, but its not the same :(

Hedge.
PS: Jars of mushrooms can cut ur thumbs off, be careful....

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget