Sunday, July 3, 2011

Challenge 2: Gaming Fun!

Hello everyone!

Club Penguin is loaded with games! Pizzatron 3000, Hydro Hopper, Bean Counters, Cart Surfer, Puffle Round-up and so many more. All of these games are a blast to play, but some can get difficult at times. I think everyone here has enough experience to play Club Penguin games, right?

This time around you competitors have to play as many games as possible on Club Penguin! For each game you should try to earn loads of money, the more cash the merrier! Once you think you've done enough, snap a picture of the money you were rewarded. (Like the picture ^ABOVE^) Do this for every game you play and send all of the pictures to me!

Whoever gets the most money in a certain game wins a point! If you get the most points, you win and your safe from elimination! So for example, let's say I got the most money out of everyone in Pizzatron 3000. I would win a point! But my friend scored the most money in Puffle Round-up and Hydro Hopper, so he would gain 2 points. That means my friend is doing a better job then I am. Catch my drift?

You have until Thursday to send in your pictures!

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayy FUNN. I'm in :)
~Bumble.

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Wii is in

~Wii~

Witty12 said...

Can we play each game as many times as we want and points add up??

Or is it just our best score?

Master Ron said...

Sir Ron confirms his spot in the challenge, sir!
Do we have to play all games in Club Penguin?
Sounds like fun, I really need some money!

Ron

Anonymous said...

Sounds Game-tastic! :P

I'm in!
~Andy The Lego

ToastyTim said...

Im up for the challenge, i've been getting low and coins and always saying "I need to get more" now I have a reason to earn coins!

Hedgehog 14 said...

Sounds like a tough challange, but very cool ^.^

Good luck to everyone,

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

Heyyy frosty :) im in and im ready to do my best in this challenge :) good luck everyone!

Saavy

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

And frosty, what games do we have to play? ALL The games on club penguin or only the ones you have said on this post? I hope you could get back to all of us soon, and could you maybe e-mail be the ones we have to play. thanks alot frosty :)

Saavy

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

Never mind frosty, i re-read your post and you said as many games as we can and im ready and up for it :) :D Good luck everyone! :)

Saavy

Anonymous said...

I'm in.


-Athletico96

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Haha it's good that I already have 290,000 coins but I'm a non member so I can't spend them on anything but backgrounds and puffles :(

Penny Mickey said...

Sounds awesome!!! Of course, I haven't played any of the games on Club Penguin in forever, so it might take me a while to get the hang of them again. Oohh... the old times I spent on CP were the best... (:

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey (:

YES I AM GANGSTA!!!!!!!!!!

Slider94 said...

I.AM.IN.
I.WILL.WIN.
WELL.IM.NOT.SURE.
I.WILL.AT.LEAST.TRY.
DONT.JUDGE.MY.COMMENT.
IMA.STOP.NOW.
~S.L.I.D.E.R.9.4.

Anonymous said...

I'm in...

~Polar Amigo

Anonymous said...

im in



~Molly222

Timereaper0100 said...

I'm in and I'm gonna win!
Good luck everyone!
-Cammycam09

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget