Monday, June 8, 2009

Chilling With Outtacntrll!

Hey guys!

Today, when I was using my chat box, I noticed that Outtacntrll was on! I asked him to meet me on CP and I hung with him for a while. He's a pretty cool dude.

We first meet at the cove, and danced in the water for a while. Some penguin named Feno was following Outtacntrll every where!

After that we went to the Night Club and danced by the DJ stand. ( Which I do every saturday night for an hour!)

Check out Outtacntrll's igloo! Pretty sweet right?
-Frostylittle, President of CPN
P.S. Remember, the funniest moments post is still up! I haven't gotten them from Slider94, Outtacntrll and Breun5!

9 comments:

lil mock 11 said...

If u want to meet me check out my latest post on my 500 hits party!

Frostylittle said...

Dear Lil Mock,
Sounds fun, I'll check it out!
-Frostylittle

brownie wen said...

Dear frostylittle,
I have been thinking for a while about this and i would love to become a member of CPN. I can be the graphic and website designer and it will be a lot easyer for you to focus on the Neighborhood survival. Thanx!
I will check for comments on friday or next week.

~brownie wen

Slider94 said...

Hey, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME (SLIDER94) AT speek-to-me.blogspot.com Thanks!

-Slider94, Club Penguin Cheatn' President

p.s. I cant wait til' the neighborhood survival results!!

lil mock 11 said...

So frosty, u comin to my party tomarrow?

lil mock 11 said...

Polar amigo u jerk!!!! U changed the poll's title because i was voting for myself!!! Hmmph!!! XP

lil mock 11 said...

srry if i offended u polar its my fault for taking first glimpses at everything. hey wanna be buddies?

Anonymous said...

Ok, We'll Be buddies! We should meet on CP some time!

Polar Amigo said...

Oh that last comment was me, Polar Amigo!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget