Friday, June 12, 2009

Funniest Moments Results!

Hi Penguins!
Below are the results of the first Neighborhood Survival challenge, Funniest Moments!
FIRST PLACE: Outtacntrll- Congrats! Your safe from elimination! Good job!
SECOND PLACE: Gapboy999, CPN Member

THIRD PLACE: Lil Mock 11

FOURTH PLACE: Hedgehog
FIFTH PLACE: Polar Amigo, CPN Member
SIXTH PLACE: Saavy
SEVENTH PLACE: Zxz192
EIGHTH PLACE: Bruen5, CPN Member
NINTH PLACE: Slider94
TENTH PLACE: Da Gamer AKA Matt James
ELEVENTH PLACE: Snowbuddy555
TWELFTH PLACE: Molly222
THIRTEENTH PLACE: Uncle Sonic
FOURTEENTH PLACE: Bob123456789- I don't really get whats going on here...
Ok! Now that you've seen the pictures, its time to vote off the penguin you think should be thrown off first. It can be ANYONE! Remember, you have until Sunday to vote so...
VOTE!!! VOTE!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

19 comments:

Gapboy999 said...

I vote of... Slider94, for no reason!
Gapboy999

Anonymous said...

I voted off Uncle Sonic




-Molly222

Zxz192 said...

i vote uncle sonic

Lil mock 11 said...

im voting uncle sonic

Anonymous said...

OH NO! I'M IN TROUBLE! I ahh... Vote off... Uncle Sonic! Yah anyone but me!
Bob123456789

Snowbuddy555 said...

I like totally vote out Bob!

Slider94 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slider94 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I vote uncle sonic.

Anonymous said...

That was me the anonymous.
bruen5

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hmm i vote for....... sorry but i vote for uncle sonic because your picture was not really funny in any way, sorry

saavy

Anonymous said...

Why is Gappboy 2nd place, His is pointless! I see some A LOT BETTER THAN THAT HERE! What is up with that?!?! Not cool!!!

Hedgehog 14 said...

i am really sorry but i am gonna have to vote off uncle sonic...cause his pic. is kinda pointless. I dont get it..srry.

Hedgehog 14 said...

congrats... outtacntrl tht pic wuz HALIROUS!!! i <3 it! i am really glad you got 1st, cause u deserved it:)

Slider94 said...

I vote off Uncle sonic

Outtacntrll said...

I vote off Uncle Sonic. Sorry dude. I don't get it.

~Outtacntrll

flab147 said...

saavy rox

Flab147

Polar Amigo said...

I vote off... That Bob guy! Bye bye bob123... 4..5... And all those other numbers!
POLAR AMIGO IS OUT!

Anonymous said...

r u australian frostylittle
coz i am

Leish7

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget