Sunday, June 14, 2009

Penguin Award Ceremony #1!



Hello Neighborhood Survivors, and welcome to the first Penguin Award Ceremony of the Season! In my hands I hold 13 gold, shiny, new Penguin Trophies that represent life in this competition. But... In front of me, there are 14 of you, so one of you won't be receiving these amazing awards. The penguin who doesn't receive this award must pack their bags, say good-bye and leave Neighborhood Survival forever! They will be sent to the dreadful Seat of Shame, and will be forced into an interview. Ok, now that you know the rules, let the ceremony begin! The first Award of night goes to...


Outtacntrll, for winning the challenge! The next one is for Gapboy999, Saavy, Lil Mock 11, Hedgehog 14, Da Gamer, Polar Amigo, Bruen5, Snowbuddy555, Zxz192 and Molly222.


There are still three, nervous penguins in front of me. Bob123456789, Slider94 and Uncle Sonic. You all gathered up at least one vote. The next penguin award goes to... Slider94.


Now, its down to the final two. Bob123456789, you came in last place of the challenge with a pretty terrible funniest moment. Uncle Sonic, a lot of penguins couldn't understand your funny moment and the ones that did, thought it wasn't anything to laugh about. So the final award of the night goes to...


Bob123456789!


That means that Uncle Sonic, the last person to join Neighborhood Survival, is the first penguin eliminated from the competition! This poor guy will have to schedule the Talk Show with me and will be sitting in The Chair Of Shame! If your out there be sure to leave a comment telling me what times are good for you!

-Frostylittle, President of CPN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am safe the first challenge



by Bruen5

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hi dude, i tried to add ur banne but it did not work soz, and this elimination is like americas next top model lool! my sis told me that lol

saavy

Uncle Sonic said...

I confused. I mean I know everything about elimnition but you said whoever got voted off! Bob is 7 votes ahead! You even said whoever got voted off plus I got 3rd to last place in the rewars. So I think bob123456789 should get voted off! Not me! Because I didn't get the most votes!
Please leave a comment back frosty because this was not on the rules.

-Uncle Sonic

Anonymous said...

uncle sonic, The poll was NOT the final decision! the COMMENTS WERE! Only the people in NS vote off! and YOU got the most vots in the COMMENTS! Go and look , hope that makes sense!

Hedgehog 14 said...

oo that sux 4 u uncle sonic. Good luck next time.

Lil mock 11 said...

im saaafe!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget