Sunday, June 7, 2009

CHALLENGE #1: Funniest Moments!



Hello Penguins of Neighborhood Survival!

It is time for the first, official challenge of Neighborhood Survival, Funniest Moments! In this challenge, every one of the competitors must submit a a funny moment PICTURE. This funniest moment must be easy to understand and different from the others. The winner of this challenge will be safe from elimination for week one only. The only way to give this picture to me is by email( my email is griffdog200@aol.com) or posting it on your blog. If you are POSTING it, be sure to leave a comment telling me!

Remember do be unique and try to make it as clear as possible! I will be announcing the winner and what places the rest of the cast came in on Friday. If I were you, I would look around at the other blogs owned by the other cast mates and their funniest moment. You should also check out my twitter page for some more tips. Good luck and try your hardest!

-Frostylittle

P.S. In case you didn't notice, a few smart penguins were able to figure out my clues and do the contest earlier!

4 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

wait,,, did Lil mock 11 win already?

Frostylittle said...

Dear Hedgehog 14,
No, I just used his as an example
-Frostylittle

Hedgehog 14 said...

ok lol

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

unclue sonic is now part of the nh? kool!

saavy

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget