Saturday, June 6, 2009

We've got a Chat Box!


HELLO PENGUINS!!!!!!
Guess what, I've decided to add a chat box to this blog! You can find it at the bottom of the page, and it will look like the one above! Here, you can talk about Neighborhood Survival and I might even add a few clues about secret info on Neighborhood Survival on it...
In other news, Darkpuma is the only member of Neighborhood Survival who hasn't really been commenting or letting us know he's in. So I decided to replace him with a penguin named Zxz192, who has been asking to join for a while. But he's not the only one. As of right now, I have added in Uncle Sonic too. The only problem is I don't know his blog or email address, so I'm haven't a hard time finding him. Can anyone help? Remember Neighborhood Survival starts Monday!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN
P.S. To get even MORE information on Neighborhood Survival, check out my twitter page at

17 comments:

lil mock 11 said...

I know his blog now, it zxz192.worldpress.com
got it? good.

Uncle Sonic said...

:-( Griffdog.... I got something to say............ 3 words.... check your email...... I'm kinda in the mood where I lost a million dollars.

-Uncle Sonic

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

woot woot my best and favourate buddy is in! griff dog i no wat to do now but , can i pair up with zxz in NS because i dont want our friendship to get ruind becuz of this, so can we like do a thing that if i win then both of us win?
reply back

saavy

Zxz192 said...

yeah my blog is zxz192.wordpress.com so do I need to send u a picture of my penguin? ill post it on the site somewhere and ill leave a comment when I do. bit busy havin a party on CP lol

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

o yea griff if u post any clues on ur chat box then i wont be able to see it becuz it dont work on my computer :( ur chat dont work on my pc and zat chat wont work either :(

saavy

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hi griff dog i done my funny moment, check it on my blog
www.clubpenguinsaavy.blogspot.com
WOOT WOOT XD

saavy

Zxz192 said...

ok go to zxz192.wordpress.com and I made a post with the picture of me with a white background. comment on that post on my site when you have it so I can delete the post

Zxz192 said...

hey frostylittle I made a post with my funny moment in it is on the latest post and its under the neighbourhood survival poster. Go to zxz192.wordpress.com to see it

Hedgehog 14 said...

dude darkpuma is quitting club penguin! :(

Hedgehog 14 said...

omg i have school for another 2 weeks! i will be in school all monday....!

Frostylittle said...

Dear Hedgehog 4,
Can you check it AFTER school? I also have school for too more weeks!
-Frostylittle

Hedgehog 14 said...

totally! and i figured out da STNEMOM YNNUF
i will have it on my blog...!

Frostylittle said...

Dear Hedgehog 14,
I'm still in shock right now that Darkpuma quit!
-Frostylittle

Hedgehog 14 said...

i know! he had an awesome blog!!! also, i got my pic on my blog!

Hedgehog 14 said...

Hey srry, i edited my funny moment pic a bit. I just added my penguin and a speech bubble... i hope this is ok!

Lil mock 11 said...

lol, I have school for 2 more weeks too, maybe bcuz maryland is close to connecticut and massachusetts is VERY close to connecticut.

Hedgehog 14 said...

lol true

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget