Monday, May 25, 2009

BIO: Check out Bruen5!


Job: The Party Planner
Status: On and Off
Gender: Male
Personality: Competitive


Hey whats up guys! I'm bruen5 but you can just call bruen. I go on the server Ice Palace and love to chill at the Coffee Shop. My favorite game is Cart Surfer which I'm a pro at! Even though right now I'm a non-member, I switch back and forth from member to non member very often! I'm one of the of the CPN team members so I'll post here once in awhile! Do you have a favorite cp game?

Until next time!

-Bruen5, The Party Planner

3 comments:

Outtacntrll said...

ill do it

Lucas said...

can i join

Frostylittle said...

Dear Fliper1012,
Why not! I left the official invitation on your blog!
-Frostylittle, President Of CPN

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget