Monday, May 25, 2009

BIO: Get to Kow Gapboy999!


Job: Happy Camper
Status: Non-Member
Gender: Male
Personality: Kidish

Yo dudes! My name is Gapboy999 and I LOVE club penguin! I'm a non-member but I still think Club Penguin is AWSOME! You can always have tons of fun on CP even if you can't buy clothes, go to member exclusive areas or decorate your igloo! It's fun sometimes just to hang out with your buddies! I go on diffrent servers all the time. I love to hang out my friends like Molly222 and Frostylittle! I'm also the youngest member on the team, which has its ups and downs! My favorite item is the rubber green duck. Whats yours? You can catch me hanging out at the pizza parlor all the time!

Well see yah!

-Gapboy999, Pin Player

1 comment:

Frostylittle said...

Dear Gapboy999,
You, and ten other penguins involved some how in CPN are invited for a Summer Eviction game that will take part this summer. Once a week, I will give each of the ten penguins a challenge. (usually some thing involving CP) Than, the one penguin that doesn't complete the challenge at all or perfoms poorly will be evicted. For this competition to work, you'll probably need an email or blog,(which you have) so I'll have proof for the challenges. I'll be hosting the competetion, and it will be called Neighborhood Survival. It would be an honor for you to join. Do you want to join?
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

P.S. Don't worry if you going on vacation for a week or so, I'll make sure your safe!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget