Sunday, May 24, 2009

BIO: Party With Polar Amigo!


Job: The Poll Person
Status: Member
Gender: Male
Personality: Crazy
YO GUYS!!!!!!!! I started about two years ago. Right away my favorite game was bean counters. Now I'm returning and its grea!t My new favorite game is jitsu card Battle with sensei. I'm currently a red belt. My favorite place to hang is at my house, which is a bamboo hut. It's 2 years old!! I'm probably the only one in cp that has it!!!! My favorite outfit is my jingle outfit which contains the magic hat, king's cape, skull shirt, crystal staff and elves shoes. It's crazy!!!! I'm not a normal guy in club penguin! My favorite food is french fries. I have three puffles, green, black and red. They rule! Well I'm off to a secret mission, so catch you on CP! Polar Amigo is OUT!!!!!!!!!
-Polar Amigo The Poll Person

1 comment:

Frostylittle said...

Dear Polar Amigo,
You, and ten other penguins involved some how in CPN are invited for a Summer Eviction game that will take part this summer. Once a week, I will give each of the ten penguins a challenge. (usually some thing involving CP) Than, the one penguin that doesn't complete the challenge at all or perfoms poorly will be evicted. For this competition to work, you'll probably need an email or blog, so I'll have proof for the challenges. I'll be hosting the competetion, and it will be called Neighborhood Survival. It would be an honor for you to join. Do you want to join?
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

P.S. Don't worry if you going on vacation for a week or so, I'll make sure your safe!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget