Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chapter 1: The Diary of a Pooping Kid

"Frosty you're no longer the guy you were. What happened to you? You used to be the man but now your just washed up. You should just stop trying already and get over yourself."

Those words keep haunting my mind while I sit on a dirty toilet seat in a city restroom. The mirrors in this bathroom are cracked and graffiti covers the peeling walls. There's no one in here, just me. The peace is kind of nice for a change, I like the silence. This is the only place in the world where I can just sit and think things through.

Resting on my right leg is a beaten up notebook, and in my left hand is a mechanical pencil. I'm trying to write something that will allow me to hangout on my glorious throne for a few more months. Nothings juicing out of my brain. Any small idea I get just isn't good enough, I'm not expected to have small ideas. Everything I do needs to be all high and mighty, that's what they demand from me.

I feel like this fans don't understand my work like I do. They don't value the time and effort I put into my Game Show challenges. I could be writing for the school newspaper or rapping bars in front of an underground audience, but I chose not to. I give up valuable time for these online folks, and I can't remember the last time I've heard a thank-you. Everyone will appreciate me more when I'm gone.

Blogging for Club Penguin, that's all I think about on my free time. Everything in our little Club Penguin community revolves around the ideas I think of. I do it all by myself too. Every post on my site is from me, every challenge is hosted by me, and every twist is made by me. Who else does this kind of stuff entirely by themselves? I could ramble on for hours about my problems, but I don't. I'm too cool for that.

A door slams and someone walks in. Get out of here, I'm enjoying my alone time. Whoever this is must be looking in the mirror, because I've heard no stall door shut. I'll just leave, I've been sitting in here for at least 20 minutes. Besides, I kind of want to pose in the mirror too. Whats wrong with flexing?

I pull up my pants and flush down some gooey brownies. Man, I just stunk this whole bathroom up! That protein's gotta go somewhere I suppose. I fling open the stall door, walk towards the sink and gather some fluffy white soap. I scrub my hands together over some warm water and check out my biceps in the mirror. I look so good...

This guy next to me has been staring at his reflect for a solid 10 minutes. His hairs died blonde, he's got quite a few freckles and he's wearing a light blue sweatshirt. Who cares what he looks like, he seems like a cool dude. Over the past few months I've taught myself not to judge people and to accept everyone for who they are. I wouldn't want to be judged for my appearance, right?

"Frosty, is that you?"


Lets unleash our dark side!

Have you ever seen a horror film? "Oh my gosh, don't look behind the shower curtain!" Scary movies are loaded with bloody death scenes. While some movies can be a bit cheesy, others have the ability to cause horrifying nightmares! According to campfire stories, Witty12 laughs at horror films...

This week, the neighbors must act out their own Horror Scene live on Club Penguin. The remaining competitors will each be given 5 minutes to perform a scary movie moment. During the scene, a penguin must die a dramatic death! Feel free to ask other penguins to join in on the performance. Entertain the audience!

Let the evil laughter begin!

>CLICK HERE FOR CHALLENGE DETAILS<

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood


P.S. Confirm your spot for the challenge by dropping a comment.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! Good luck guys, I'll be there! :)
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that post really had me thinking... Speaking of biceps, gotta work on my own (starts flexing in the mirror too). I'm gonna reread this later tonight. Laterz.

-Athletico96

Anonymous said...

sorry I cant make it 12 pm is to late 7 8 est would suit. Wii

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Sorry again theres no way on earth i can make this challenge.

I can't really do saturdays sundays are better for me.I have to leave a 9.30am and wont be back til 6pm and the challenge is at 12pm for me...

~Wii~

Timereaper0100 said...

POOP! <3
Sounds like a funny challenge, I'll be sure to come watch :D
-Cammycam09, Poop-Lovin' Sensation

Penny Mickey said...

OH MY GOSH! I FELL ALSEEP LAST NIGHT ON THE COUCH. GOSHHH, BUMBLE IMA GET 1ST COMMENT NEXT TIME! I WON'T FALL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm in!(: I have an idea... you should all be afraid when Penny goes to the dark side. Mwaahaha.

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

P.S. Thank you Frosty!(: Now you know the last time someone told you that.(;

Anonymous said...

Interesting post, Frost. Sounds like a cool challenge, too. See ya then! :)

~Andy the Lego

Penny Mickey said...

2 questions!

1. Can the people we use in our skit be other contestants, or must they not be in SBS?

2. Can we use our igloo as the scene?

Thankss!

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Frostylittle said...

@Penny Mickey

1- It can be absolutely anyone. However, having the penguins you are competing with in your skit might be a bad idea... They just might play a game of sabotage!

2- Yup, sure. Why not?

Frostylittle said...

@Wiiwiiwii1 This time does not work for you? Will this schedule work for you next week?

If possible, please figure out a replacement for the challenge. Thanks!

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Yer it probably will but if you could put it an hour earlier it would be much much better.

Hedgehog 14 said...

Sounds really fun! Hopefully i can make it, but no promises, see if my soccer team wins tomorrow we travel for semi finals, and i might not be able to, ill let everyone know though!

looking forward to scaring everyone, hehe.
hedge!

ToastyTim said...

That post was..... Kinda gross, but we'll see where the rest of the seasons goes!

Pretty sure I can make it! Mines pretty creepy! ;)

Tim250

PokéShadow76 said...

Well I'm quite sorry to say I can't make it. I'm in the play at school and friday just so happens to be opening night. Hoowwwwwever, I would like to discuss with you the idea of me writing a script for it and having people act it out for me. So you, my frosty friend, need to get on xat ASAP. Thank you and goodbye.

-Andre

Penny Mickey~AKA HONORARY HEDGEY said...

~~PENNY IS WRITING THIS FOR HEDGE BECAUSE SHE CAN'T GET HER INTERNET TO WORK~~

Hedge can't make the challenge.): Because her soccer team is going to the semi-finals so she will be traveling all night. But we all want to wish her good luck, rightt?!

Hedge is very sorry!): She was very excited to come..): But Hedge wishes everyone good luck, and we wish her good luck in the semis!(:

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey for HEDGEY!

Slider94 said...

OMG! I ALMOST FORGOT TO CONFIRM MY SPOT!! D:
*CONFIRMS*
HEHEHEHEHE
~Slider94

ToastyTim said...

I'm placing my vote tonight for Andre... I'm sorry but your a really nice guy, and really strong in challenges, I think I need to vote you out when I can, No hard feelings :( Sorry Andres!

~Tim250

Penny Mickey said...

OH MY LOL!

Well that first challenge sure was... interesting to say the least! I think I might need to buy Frosty a watch, Mr. 1 hour and 20 minutes late.(;

But hey, it all worked out!(:

I guess I have a thing for first challenges. I won with the cereal box contest, and now this! Lesson: Don't mess with Pennaay!!(;

Haha, both Andy and Tim did a really awesome job, and I'm really happy I could help you guys with your skits.

Oh goshh... idk what to do now. How am I supposed to vote someone? That's the worst part of all of this. I'm getting all these conflicted messages. I don't want to vote anyone; I honestly don't. But I guess I have to...

Maybe I'm not right to do this, maybe I am. I don't know anymore. I want this person to know how much I value their friendship. This breaks my heart. But I guess I have to do this. I'm so sorry.. Andre. You're an amazing friend, and an amazing competitor. I hope you'll forgive me.

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

P.S. Special thanks to Bumble for helping me for endless hours! You did a fantastic job acting it out and you really helped me with getting chat phrases through the CP filter! I honestly couldn't have done this without you. BFFs!<3

Anonymous said...

I vote Slider...He seems like a pretty big threat... Sorry bud! D:

~Andy

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget