Friday, October 28, 2011

Story-Book Survival Introduction

*Image captured during Story-Book Survival challenge back in 2010*

As a boy growing up,

I used to create 100 paged picture books telling stories about the Super Mario brothers and other beloved Nintendo heroes. I would describe my writing techniques as a form of therapy. I think the best part of publishing stories on a Club Penguin blog is hearing the different reactions of the readers. I believe every teenager can relate to the problems I face in my life, and I hope you Club Penguin-ers do take the time to appreciate my work.

Story-Book Survival is meant to be read and interpreted. As a reader, your job is to analyze my passages independently. There is no such thing as misunderstanding my text. I refuse to answer any questions about my material... That would be like spoiling a Disney movie.

No exclamation points this post?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

P.S. Remember, Story-Book Survival starts officially this Sunday.

5 comments:

Timereaper0100 said...

Woot! Should be a good season ;D
Can't wait to read the stories!
-Cammycam09, Story Excitement Sensation

Penny Mickey said...

Yaaaayyy!!! The first challenge will be posted tonightt!! I MUST STAY UP.

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

P.S. Move over Bumble. Penny's gonna be the new first commenter.

Anonymous said...

LET'S GO PENNY! GET THE FIRST POST TONIGHT! XP

~Anonymous spiffy Lego Brick

Penny Mickey said...

Hmm... I wonder who this "Anonymous spiffy Lego Brick" is..? xD

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

P.S. AND YES I AM GOING TO GET FIRST COMMENT!!!!! I WILL PREVAIL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

30 minutes till the challenge post and I don't see u on Penny..well I guess I'll be keeping my spot. (smirk)
~Bumble.

P.S. Thanks for the support "Anonymous spiffy lego brick" :\

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget