Saturday, August 13, 2011

Challenge 8: Penguin's Got Talent!

Snap it up for the top 8!

You are familiar with the game musical chairs, right? You know, that game where everyone walks around a room carefully keeping an eye on a nearby chair. Right when the music stops, your supposed to dash for a chair and sit your behind on it as quick as Sonic the Hedgehog! The person left standing without a chair is out.

This challenge has a similar theme to musical chairs! All of the contestants will be sent up to the stage to perform for my entourage and I. By perform, I mean entertain us! Tell jokes, juggle, dance, sing, rap or anything that will keep our eyes glued. When I yell "STOP", all of the contestants are required to stand perfectly still.

My little gang sitting in the audience will whisper a few times back and fourth sharing our opinions. One chubby penguin will be selected, and that penguin will be kicked off the stage! The last competitor standing wins the challenge for their team. However, this time around there's a twist! The winning team can either receive a mysterious gift and do another round of this game, or just keep safety for themselves! (If the winning team chooses safety, the losing team will be given the gift!)


~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! But I don't think I' can make it :(
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

Penny’s in!!! I BETTER BEAT BUMBLE FOR FIRST COMMENT THIS TIMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Penny “Da Gangsta” Mickey

Master Ron said...

Sounds like fun!

Ron

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

I'm in

~Wii~

Anonymous said...

Stop trying Penny (smirk)
~Bumble.

Penny Mickey said...

Grrrr I WON'T GIVE UP BUMBLE!!! IMA BET YOU SOME WEEK AND YOU'RE GONNA BE PWNEDDD!!!!!

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Piper said...

ooooh! i might want to attend and watch if possible. that wood be fuuuuuuuuun!

Anonymous said...

in i
gapboy999

ToastyTim said...

Thank you Owl for subbing for me for the last two weeks! LIVE! from Disney World THIS IS TIM! I am returning THIS WEDNESDAY! (right now its Sunday) and I BELIEVE I can make the next CPN challenge! I'm ready to show off my skills and pause when I'm told! Be ready, I have skills! ;D Cya real soon!
-Your Pal, Tim250 (YAY FOR TALKING LIKE MICKEY MOUSE! :D aka the big cheese! (not you witty))

Hedgehog 14 said...

fun fun!!!
im definitely gonna try my hardest to make it to watch this one :D

hedge

Slider94 said...

As far as i know im not going to florida, or NY this weekend ;) ill be there
~Slider94

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget