Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catching Up With the Evicted!

How is your day going?

So far in Neighborhood Survival, there have been 6 contestants officially eliminated from the competition! These former neighbors have been secretly watching each challenge from the sidelines... Hiding behind any large object they can find! I managed to catch up with most of the evicted neighbors, and they were happy to answer a few big questions...

How has it been since getting eliminated?

Who do you think has the best chance of winning?

What would you do differently if you could change your gameplay experience?

Heres what the former neighbors had to say:

Bruen5 (Eliminated first): it has been going ok. summer rocks obviously. i have been playing a ton of baseball. i think and hope gapboy wins even though that might hard for him to do. i was an underdog so i always root for underdogs! if i could change my gameplay, i might put a little more effort into the cereal box... oh well, no regrets!! im still kinda embarrassed about getting the boot first...

Saavy (Eliminated second): Saavy did not wish to answer any questions involving Neighborhood Survival... Aw man!

Polar Amigo (Eliminated third): Well, It's been great!!!!! I haven't even thought about N.S. since the elimination. I believe Slider94 has the best chance of winning. I would do nothing to chance my gameplay experience. I'm very happy with how everything went.

Molly222 (Eliminated fourth): At first I was a little shocked when I saw the post but then I got over it really fast because in the back of my mind I know I came in 1st place in season 1 so over all I'm fine with it. I think Penny Mickey or Slider 94 could with season 2 because I think they both try really hard and show they want to with this competition but anybody can make it to the final two. If I would of of change my gameplay experience I would of showed up to the challenge instead of make Mat fill in for me. (no offense to mat I'm not mad at him at all.)
P.S. Wish Of Luck To Everybody
Thanks :)

Witty12 (Eliminated fifth): I wish I could have go on further in the competition but feel it is fair that people who are able to consistently make the challenges should remain in contention. It seems to me that anyone left in the competition has a fantastic chance of winning, impossible to predict. (As me nearer towards the final - or afterwards :P)

Cammycam09 (Eliminated 6th): To be honest, I've been fine since getting eliminated! I can focus on my blogging now. If I could change something, I would pleed not to be on a team with Bumble and Penny, We don't get along at all. I'll be signing up for all of the next seasons ;D

I wonder who will be sent home next?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

P.S. Thanks Master Ron Champ for designing the picture at the top of the post... You rock!

2 comments:

Matbolabc said...

No offense taken Molly, I was proud to win my round in the challenge in your place :)
Glad everyone is keeping up with NS! I hope I can prove my worth to more people though!

~Mat

P.S. Not cool Saavy =/

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Haha I'm the only one who hasn't got a vote on the poll.I'm not that mean but i wouln't save a puffle from a burning building.I mean it's just a puffle there not that special.

~Don't mess with the Wii~

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget