Friday, July 22, 2011

Ms. 222 Can Only Win Once!

Raise your glass to the freestylers of the Rap Knockout!

Challenge four of Club Penguin's best Game Show was an utter success. Season 2's amazing competitors dived into the first live challenge with slick rap lines! The Gangsta Stalkers won the challenge and took down Dumbledore's Army because of their vicious free-styling skill. "Toast man's" replacement Owl1096 shocked the gigantic crowd of penguins by using a rap that did not even rhyme...

"I know I can't win again... I mean I came in first season 1! lol. I hope to at least make it halfway through... No matter what happens I always try my hardest to win!!"


•Molly222: Molly222 was the winner of Neighborhood Survival season 1! She is a nice, curious girl who gets along well with everyone. Molly has a enormous target on her back, can she win the entire season again?

The queen of all things CPN is evicted from Neighborhood Survival the first time. This strategizing expert was taken down for being the biggest threat in the history of Club Penguin Neighborhood! Molly222 has achieved so much when it comes to Club Penguin Game shows, and she is currently known as the best penguin competitor of all time. See you around the house little sister!

Any last words to the winner of season 1?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

8 comments:

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Sorry Molly but you're never around chat and you didn't show up to the challenge.

Just like frosty said you can only win once.

~DON'T MESS WITH THE WII~

lol

Matbolabc said...

Molly... me and you never really connected as close friends but seeing this post kills me. I'm very proud that you chose me as your replacement, and I'm also proud I was able to do you justice by winning the first round of the challenge in your place.
Please keep you head held high. I know that it hurts because I have been in your spot as well, you have nothing to regret and you were a fun addition to watch in CPN and a fun addition to compete with as well.
From one successful gameshow winner to another, good luck, and I hope you still continue to go on chat... You should be proud of what you have accomplished!

Anonymous said...

Well, sorry u got voted out Molly, but for being the winner of the 1st season, you did really well to make it this far even. You were a really fun person to work with during the challenges :)
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

bi
gapboy999

Slider94 said...

Once a Dumbledite always a Dumbledite! Hmm still dont know if thats a good word... lol It was nice having you on our team molly! Its sad to see you go and I hope to see you around! (and cheering on your team!)
~Slider94

Timereaper0100 said...

Awwww, Poor Dubledites ;D
I was hoping Molly would stay in the competition longer! She was a fun contestant! (:
-Cammycam09, Rap Sensation

Anonymous said...

:( Why our team? You did really great in the drawing contest Molly!

Anonymous said...

O, forgot to sign my name at the end of that annonymous comment with the :( face in it.


-Athletico96

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget