Friday, June 10, 2011

The Spiffy Magazine!

Hey friends,

You all know Slider94 right? You know, that totally laid back guy who gets along with everyone? Well Slider just released one of the coolest things I have ever seen in Club Penguin history! It's called the Spiffy Magazine. Anyone who reads this site will be completely blown away by it's awesomeness!

This magazine isn't a cheap rip off of the "Club Penguin Newspaper", it's so much better! It gives you exclusive information on Neighborhood Survival, and everything else in our little world. Slider has put so much effort into creating this incredibly cool magazine, and he would love it if you took the time to read it! It's updated weekly on Fridays.

This online magazine is stuffed with information, and I bet it will help any competitor in Neighborhood Survival!

CLICK HERE TO READ THE SPIFFY MAGAZINE! (Or the above button below the banner)

~Frostylittle, President of CPN

P.S. I cut Lemon out of the competition because she has not replied yet. I know all a lot of you guys are disappointed, but there are now two spots open!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the magazine, it was total AWESOMESAUCE!
I was like woah! Y'know? xD
Keep it going, Slider! I needa know what's happenin'!


Anyways, can I please be one of the two in NS? It would mean the world to me. It really would.
Thanks,
Spud.

Frostylittle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This magazine is amazing! I didn't think it would be so good. Great job! I loveee it
~Bumble.

Shirtisred said...

Can I please join? :)

~Shirtisred

Matbolabc said...

Frosty needs to make another twitter so that I can keep updated while on vacation! :P

~Matbolabc

Love the magazine and can't wait to see everyone again!!

Timereaper0100 said...

:O I read that yesterday, but after reading it again my head is exploding with awesomeness! Awesome mag Slider!
I really, really, really hope I get into CPN! :D

Marquizi98 said...

Who got the other spot?

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget