Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cast of Neighborhood Survival: Season 2!

Hey pals,

I am here to introduce you to the official cast of Neighborhood Survival! All of these penguins were selected by me personally, and I think I did a fair job. I am truly sorry if you did not make the cut, I wish everyone could join! That doesn't mean you should stop visiting my site, there's a lot of opportunities coming down the road. Keep visiting, keep commenting and making new friends!

All of the players below are returning from the past season of Neighborhood Survival. You remember these guys, right?

Bruen5: Bruen5 is a homerun hitting baseball player who knows how to handle competition! He made it surprisely pretty far in season 1, and he has a reputation of being an underdog! Can "cousin" Bruen go 14 weeks without getting struck out?

•Molly222: Molly222 was the winner of Neighborhood Survival season 1! She is a nice, curious girl who gets along well with everyone. Molly has a enormous target on her back, can she win the entire season again?

Saavy: Saavy is a 16 year old famous Club Penguin player who has been around forever! He has been at the top of Club Penguin Gang's mod list for 4 years, and he was the runner-up of season 1. Can this beast of a player claim the prize he was so close to getting?

•Polar Amigo: Polar Amigo has been teased his entire life for being a little bit different then everyone else. He has a reputation of being a lazy couch potato, but some claim he has the ability to eat 10 burgers in 1 bite! Can Polar Amigo pull through and prove his true strength in the game of Neighborhood Survival?

•Slider94: Slider94 is the nicest guy you could meet on Club Penguin! This 16 year old has been around for a while, and he knows how to deal with competition. Can Slider slide his way to the end of this game show?

•Gapboy999: Gapboy999 is the youngest competitor and the youngest sibling of the Frostylittle family! His adorable charm and silly antics allowed him to crawl through season 1. Will this little guy need a diaper change and a bubba to win the competition?

Everyone below is new to Neighborhood Survival! They are all fresh and squeaky clean competitors, which is a good thing.

•Master Ron Champ: Master Ron Champ is a modest master of anything related to art! He has an obsession with the TV series Doctor Who and loves the cuteness of his cat. Can Time Lord Ron erase the other contestants with his drawing pencil?

•Witty12: Witty12 is the kind of guy who gets high off of life. He has a strange passion for cheese, and he believes a propellor hat is considered fashionable. Can the witty Witty12 skip through the pressure of NS?

•Tim250: Tim250 is as friendly as a side of toast next to any morning breakfast! A while back he was nicknamed "Toast Man" by one of his close friends, and that name hasn't left him since! Tim can handle getting burnt in a cheap toaster, but can he fight through the flames of NS?

•Athletico96:Athletico96 has accomplished a lot in his time on Club Penguin! He was the leader of a fierce CP army, and he rose to fame rapidly fast! Can this athletic kick a winning goal every week?

•Wii wii wii1: Wii wii wii 1 is an Australian penguin with a laid back attitude! He admits to being addicted to the TV series Survivor, and he joined Neighborhood Survival just for the thrill of it. Can this cool breeze rock season 2?

•Andy the Lego: Andy the Lego is as friendly as his best buddy Toasty Tim! He loves anything to do with nature, and has a soft spot for animal abuse. Can this 13 year old represent Ohio by taking home three memberships?

•Penny Mickey: Penny Mickey is cheerful genius who describes herself as an "outcast". She drools over the idea of attending Harvard college, and she hates anything involved with Gym class! Can little Ms. Mickey replace Abraham Lincoln's face on the penny?

•Cammycam09: Cammycam09 is a positive young man who lives life with happiness! He has a very warm personality, and he tends to make everyone around him totally comfortable! Can this bubble of happiness win Neighborhood Survival before he pops?

•Bumbleface (Gabriella): Bumbleface is a feisty speed talker who gets what she wants through words. She has a strange obsession for pools, and she is a very warmhearted person! Will Gabriella float her way through the artificial waves of Neighborhood Survival?

•Matbolabc: Matbolabc is the old man of Neighborhood Survival! This 17 year old boy dominates Club Penguin chat rooms and loves to create Youtube hits. Can Mr. Abc's finally prove himself in the world of Neighborhood Survival?

Ready to rock?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like its gunna be a great season! :D Good luck to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Frosty, meet me on cP!
Server: Ice Palace
Place: Pizza Parlor
Time: Whenever I'm on

Hedgehog 14 said...

Hmm good job to everyone that got in, I know you'll have TONS of fun!

And frosty, maybe you could consider adding a few more people? Because about 50 people signed up, and a lot of them would love to have a shot too! I see that in the returning players theres a lot of people that know you in real life, and maybe thats just a bit of an unfair advantage? Just because you know them, and some of them are related to you. And well, they usually arent ever on unless you have been. While others are on every week.

Theres a lot of talent in the cast, I can't wait to see the first challange!

Hedge~~

Anonymous said...

question,

dont you only have 1 computer, but yet ur brother and sister are in, plus you running it, how does that work?

Frostylittle said...

Just to let you know,

These are NOT the teams! Sorry for the confusion!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I'm in.
I would think it'd be cool if you put more people in tho, more people the better I think!
And if Molly lost the poll why is she in? I don't mind I'm just wondering. Lol!
Thanks again for putting me in! :)
~Bumble

Anonymous said...

this isnt fair becuse u put that poll that said molly wont be in but she gets in thats not fair and hey she also won a season you should put in someone like ronchamp or matblobac or worldlife cause they seemed like they really wanted it and its not fair becuse you have a lot of family in it and they are never on chat and they only appear whenever u come back from quitting and hey gapboy has been 7 years old since last year that is such a load of lies

Sean said...

bruen5
headgehog it is fair but some of u dont know what ur talking about u guys are rookies saying im never on when frosty dint post anything so why should i go on i dont stay in front of my computers all day

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to welcome all of you who made it to the next season of N.H.S.!!!!

Today, I was talking with Frosty and his family outside on his front lawn... He told me that he has been receiving some comments saying that the new roster is unfair and his personal relationship with people such as myself influenced the new roster...

I am here to end all of those rumors... I was there with him in his backyard when he made the roster... None of us, I MEAN NONE OF US had anything to do with the new roster... the only thing we did, was discuss issues that came up within...

From this point on... I DO NOT want to see anymore hateful or scelestious comments blaiming my friend...

~Polar Amigo...

A Depressed One Cent Disney said...

Penny's having a bad day.. huh? ):

Slider94 said...

"ready to rock"
do you even have to ask? :D
~Slider (the 94th)

Anonymous said...

Hey, firstly wanted to say thank you for choosing me. Honestly, I even had nightmares not making it in. This season is a must for me and I will try to the best of my ability. Congrats to everyone picked and I hope possibly you could add more players (up to you).

-Athletico96

PokéShadow76 said...

So I'm supposed to convince you, right?

Here goes.

1. Molly and Gapboy are your siblings, and Bruen is your cousin. If you ask me, only one of your family members, if not none, should be in. Also, I think Molly should be an automatic DQ. I don't get it, really. You put her in, yet she lost the poll? But if you're not going to take them out, you should add new people. Otherwise, the competition is pretty unfair. Also, I agree with Hedge. Picking 14 out of, like, 50 is pretty narrowed down.

I think that, with more people, the competition will be more fair and more fun for everyone. Thanks!

-Andres

Matbolabc said...

As much as it hurts, its your decison. I love most of the people but some decisions I don't fully understand, but it's not up to me. I just don't think adding so many family members is very fair to the competitors, or the others who signed up either. And the poll was pointless, because the audience to your site voted that it wouldn't be fair for molly to compete.. with only 14 spots and over 40 sign-ups, I don't think the inactive people deserved it as much as some people who didn't get in... hopefully you add more contestants because some of these people are hardly active at all...
Good luck guys, I hope you have fun. I'll find another way to get a membership for Austin I guess... I just really wanted this :(

Good luck guys

~Matbolabc

Anonymous said...

Good luck everybody!!

ToastyTim said...

Thanks for allowing me to be in this! Im so happy!
;)
~Timmay (THE TOAST MAN)

Slider94 said...

Wow! this cast is awesome! i know a lot of people and some new ones! I like the new ones cause that means MORE FRIENDS yay!!! This is going to be the best season yet! :D I can smell it!!! (ps. it smells like pie... apple pie... the good kind...with all its yumminess)lol NSS2 ALL THE WAY!
~Slider94

Matbolabc said...

Hey everyone, I'd like to clear some things up... There has been a lot of suspicion today that Frosty is faking his siblings/neighbor/cousin... Well I too considered this, but a small group of us had a private conversation about all of this and he answered all of our questions.. So I'd like to clear up that Frosty is NOT lying or faking his relations to some of the contestants...
Also, some people are saying that it is unfair to allow so many family members in.. Well Frosty explained this too. The poll about Molly was completely an opinion-based poll.. And in fact he promised the final 5 of NS a spot in the next season. So this explains why some of them were accepted. Plus, Bruen, Polar Amigo, Molly, Frosty, and Gap used to play eviction games together, which inspired CPN overall, so they are deserving of a shot.
So many people signed up, a lot of deserving people... there is no way that everyone could be accepted, and it isn't very fair to the people that were accepted that we are all upset, we should be happy for them and be happy that we have another season to spend with CPN.

~Matbolabc

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
Oh well, maybe next time :)

Good luck to ye all!

-Spudling

Witty12 said...

WOOP WOOP!!

I've grated my cheese and I'm ready to rock!!

Good luck to everyone involved but me and my propellor cap r gonna fly away with the prize ;)

~Witty12

Timereaper0100 said...

Hey, can you please make some more places because a lot of people signed up and a lot of people will be sad now, like me :'( Please, Please, please make some more places! I'm begging you! This is the best thing I have ever seen on CP and I really want to be part of it! PLEASE!
You could take it up to 18 people so there are 9 on each team! :D Please?
-Cammycam09 :P

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

YEAHHHH im in first time a NS secondtime in a CPN gameshow

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

And frosty im not laid back! Say i like sport like afl

ClubpenguinMB said...

sigh im sad

Timereaper0100 said...

WAHHOOOOOOOOO! :D
I MADE IT ON TO CON!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!
:D

Timereaper0100 said...

I mean CPN lolz! :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Everyone!
I'm rooting for Bumble to win :)

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget