Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hollywood Survival Sign Ups!


Hi Penguins!
I know its very early but its time for season two of Neighborhood Survival cast sign ups! This time around, I'll need 16 different, interesting penguins that will make a good addition to cast number two. Well I can't reveal much about HS this early, I can tell you it will be much different from Neighborhood Survival. Hmm... Can you guess what kind of challenges will go on by just looking at the name? If you do want to sign up, just answer the one question below:
What category would you fit in best?
A. Popular
B. Athletic
C. An outcast
D. Smart
Please be honest about yourself and don't lie! You might get in some trouble with your future teamates if you lie about yourself! For this season to work, penguins from Neighborhood Survival can not sign up. But no worries guys, you'll all be invovled BIG TIME with HS!
SO FAR 10 PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

9 comments:

Molly222 said...

I vote off... Bob61732. I didn't know who to vote out! My team seems to be split up now. Its me and Gapboy, Bruen and Bob and Da Gamer is all alone. Poor Guy, I feel bad.

himskater12 said...

i wana sign up frosty

himskater12 said...

i fit with B and Dso i can do both

Anonymous said...

u got yourself a deal Frostylittle by Kyo100

Random Matthew722 said...

I'll join!
I'm Matthew722
I'm pretty much A and B, but mostly A. ;-)

Drake said...

i want to join!
im hazooma2
and a and b

Anonymous said...

I want to! I'm Leish7 and I'm mostly A and B

flab147 said...

im b c and d and my name is flab147 ill join

Anonymous said...

can i join my name is khalil 2000 im mostly b and d

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget