Sunday, June 14, 2009

Meeting Mimo777!


What's up my fellow penguins!

Today, on the server Icebound, Mimo777 was throwing a party! Thanks to the help of Molly222 and Outtacntrll, I was able to find Mimo at the Iceburg! There, I saw some penguins from Neighborhood Survival like Lil Mock, Molly222, Outtacntrll, Bruen5, Gapboy999, Polar Amigo and Snowbuddy555! It was a fast but fun party!

Since I couldn't add him as a buddy, I put him on my ignore list! This was my first Mimo party and it was pretty sweet!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN
P.S. Don't forget I'll be posting the next challenge tommorow!

4 comments:

lil mock 11 said...

i met him too

Frostylittle said...

Cool!
-Frostylittle

Hedgehog 14 said...

i was soo close to meeting him, but then i had to go out to dinner:(

That is soo kool that you got to meet him:)
IT is kinda strange tht u added him 2 ur ignore list tho:/ lol!

Zxz192 said...

i was there as well but i had probably gone to the ice rink to be with saavy by that time. and mimo gave me a postcard WOOT!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget