Monday, June 22, 2009

Challenge #3: Soccer!



Hiya Penguins and fans of CPN!
It is time for the third challenge of this season, Soccer! This is the first challenge so far with teams, which means you'll have to get along with your teammates or... Bye bye! Beastly Bunnies, your team color in this challenge is blue, and dress as if your really playing soccer. If you want, it might help to put on some kind of bunny ears from the Easter Egg hunts over the past years. Purple Puffles, your team color is red and like the Bunnies, wear soccer clothing. It might make you more of a teammate if you bring a purple puffle with you! Also, a good idea for this soccer game is to combine your usual outfit with a soccer uniform.
If any penguins or fans of CPN want to come watch this epic Soccer game, please sit in the stands for the game to end. I only gave one penguin instructions to come help me judge. (you know who you are) I'm sorry to say but if you miss this Soccer Game, it might cost you the game. The only penguin in Neighborhood Survival who is aloud to miss it is Molly222, since she already told me. (She might show up though) So that means EVERY SINGLE player in NS must show up!
SOCCER GAME INFO:
Where: The Soccer Pitch
Server: Ice Palace
When: 12:00 PM CP Time Zone/ 4:00 Eastern Time
DAY: Thursday
If you don't know the teams, scroll down to post with the title: Beastly Bunnies VS Purple Puffles!
Just to let everyone know, I'll be on the chat box during the challenge so I strongly suggest you do too! I'm also very sorry for posting this post a day late, I had some PC problems!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

8 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

what day??

Penny Mickey said...

It's on Thursday, June 25, MY BIRTHDAY! I'm gonna be 12!

Hedgehog 14 said...

i got a new and BETTER AD, so frosty could u please replace da old 1!

Hedgehog 14 said...

omg happy almostt b-day

Zxz192 said...

yea thats midnight for me :/ and I cant wear blue soccer uniform because I dont have it because im a red supporter. I have blue bunny ears though and snowflake t shirt so even if i DID manage to stay up till midnight on a schoolnight and go I would be in blue

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hi frosty, can u please change the time? becuz 4 me and zxz it will be at 2:00 PM! so its very late for both of us and we also have skool, so can u change the times alil? so me and zxz can come please? like 11:00 or 12:00 pm cp time insted? thanks

saavy

Zxz192 said...

saavy i think u mean 2AM not PM lol and Im pretty sure its midnight not 2am but yeah the point is lol me and saavy cant come if the time stays like that. We r english ;)

Hedgehog 14 said...

omg everyone leave a comment about it and the server and stuff on mimos site! than he mite post about it and lotsa ppl will come!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget