Friday, May 29, 2009

Two More Cast Members Needed!


Hey guys! Right now, I've been getting a lot of emails asking me to allow more penguins to join. Since we have ten penguin entries now, (The army leader I was talking about earlier quit!) and some penguins are still asking to join, I decieded why not! So, I bumped the number of penguins up to 12, and I'm kinda still hunting for them! All I ask is if you can spread the word around a little bit, and if you know any penguins who might be interisting in joining tell me! Right now, two penguins that are on the top of my list is darkpuma and Fishboy2( The dude is a penguin from the UK, so he might be a good adition to the list!) It would be SWEEEEEET if you guys could help with finding them!
-Frostylittle, President Of CPN

11 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

did u ask mimo?

Hedgehog 14 said...

does fishey boy have a blog??

Frostylittle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hi griff :) hmmm i think i just might be able to join BUT i would need 2 no wat the prize would be and stuff lol because im dieing to have a coin code lol :)
w/b

saavy

Frostylittle said...

Dear Saavy,
I'm sorry but the prise is a surprise! All I can say it WILL have something to do with CP! So, do you want to join?

DaGamer said...

This is Dagamer. I got a comment on my blog from griff. I hear about this and its sound fun...............................................Im in. Yep. I will do it. I just need to give you info and questions. My email is dagamer810@gmail.com
My blog is
http://dagamersite.blogspot.com/

My questons.

Where will I get the questions each week?
When does it start during the summer?
Where do I answer the questions?

I will check your blog every day or two to see if you post the answer. Just please answer these questions and I will be good. Send me a email or a comment here if you have a question.

Yes I want to be in this! PLEASE!!!!

-Dagamer

Zxz192 said...

ill sign up im from the UK as well so it could be good to have me

Zxz192

Frostylittle said...

Dear Zxz192,
I'm greatly sorry but you can't join at the momment. We already have 12 penguins, but... One of them might not be able to do it! So I'll probably squeeze you in! Stay tuned!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

joey the 1st said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joey the 1st said...

can i join griffdog this sounds great i hope am not to late

joeythe1st

Frostylittle said...

Dear Joey the 1rst,
I'm sorry but yu are too late.
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget