Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Talk Show!


Was up penguins!

Like many of you already know, I will be hosting Neighborhood Survival this summer. As part of the deal, I'll also be the host of a morning Talk Show Segment, called "The Talk Show". After every penguin is evicted, I'll ask them a few questions about their experience. Up above is a picture of the setting of thr talk show, I tried to make it look as cool as possible! The latest evicted penguin will sit in the red chair to the right of where I'm sitting, which I call "The Chair of Shame!" Hopefully for all you penguins who entered this competition won't be sitting in that chair any time soon! Remember, we ARE still taking sign ups!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

5 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

lol nice.. the CHAIR OF SHAME!!
i dont wanna end up there...

Frostylittle said...

Dear Hedgehog 14,
i don't think anyone does!

lil mock 11 said...

Whats the prize the winner gets?

Frostylittle said...

Actually... I'm still kinda figuring that out. All I can say it will be a surprise!

lil mock 11 said...

I cant wait!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget