Monday, October 3, 2011

Matbolabc Wins Neighborhood Survival!

Bruen5 slams a baseball out of Fenway Park and across the Atlantic Ocean. The ball bounces onto a tea-sipping Saavy who tweets in pain. Saavy throws his hot beverage out of anger and a blob of tea floats through the air. The tea lands on Polar Amigo's juicy cheese burger when he was busy dumping pounds of ketchup onto the meat. Polar chows down the burger anyway and farts out a deadly orange gas.

A rich Molly222 who was busy walking her rainbow puffle inhales the smoke. She stops, drops to the ground and pukes non stop. The chunky liquid flows down a stuffy city street and splashes onto the nude Witty12. Witty bursts into tears and runs in circles. CammyCam09 appears from a dark alley and grabs Witty's glitter purse.

Cammy hops into a dumpster breathing heavily. "Pika-chuuu!" The dumpster zaps into dust and Gapboy999 appears holding a pokeball. He captures Cammy and flies into the sky surfing on Cammycam09's back. (Epic, in the Pokemon series Cammycam09 can learn how to fly!) "Oh no... You bumped into a wild Ron Champ!"

Timelord Ron uses a special move called twitter blast that causes Gapboy and Cammycam to explode into bits! Mr. Champ laughs evilly, but is shot down by Fox McCloud's ship. The Arwing (Ahem... Star Fox ship!) is controlled by Wiiwiiwii1, who is at his australian home playing Star Fox on his Nintendo Wii. Wii accidentally crashes his Awring into a steep mountain and "Game Over!" flashes on the TV screen...

The doorbell rings and waiting at the door is a spiffy girl scout who goes by the name of Slider94. Slider forces poop-like cookies down Wii's throat and Wii magically turns into unicorn. Mr. 94 hops into the unicorn and dashes over a rainbow. At the end of the rainbow is a jolly piece of Toast by the name of Time250. "Got any butter?" Slider shakes his head.

Tim slices off Slider's head with a long fingernail (Of course a piece of toast has a fingernail!) and eats the entire unicorn in one bite. The happy do-da toast decides to hit the local club and to meet some new girls.  At the center of the dance floor is a Party-rocking soda bottle that goes by the name of Penny Mickey. It was love at first sight... Tim needed to taste that soda!

Mr. 250 rips off Penny Mickey's bottle cap (Her head!) and sucks down a good amount of soda. Unfortunately, the soda turned out to be flat and Tim transforms into a cactus. A now headless Penny Mickey rolls around the dance floor and eventually loses all of her liquid which causes her to die. At least no one will ever have to taste that dog pee again...

A rough and tough Bumbleface emerges from a crowd of dancing penguins. She challenges the innocent Matbolabc to a dance duel! Bumble starts it off by spinning on her head... That's her only dance move. Mr. Bolabc does the Michael Jackson moonwalk and rips off his shirt. "K.O.!" The crowd of groovy penguins start cheering and Bumbleface melts into a black liquid. Mat holds his fist to the ceiling and cries in happiness.
Matbolabc is the winner of Neighborhood Survival!

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

6 comments:

Matbolabc said...

Oh my gosh... This is so hard to believe and its like my fingers are on fire! I'm typing so fast and not even thinking about what I am saying... Thank you all SO MUCH.. I cannot believe I did it..
This season has made my summer, through the ups and the many downs I have stayed strong and kept moving forward, it was so hard but I honestly and truly loved every second of this gameshow... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I am still in utter shock that I am the winner!

I think I speak for everyone when I say that bumble is a shining star. I guess this wasn't her time... But all angels have their time and place, and Bumble, you will have your's aswell. You mean so much to me and I am SO PROUD OF YOU, you ARE one of the greaest gameshow competitors in history, I know how we preached about how hard this season was, but together we acheived the impossible and made it look easy. You deserve everything that is coming your way, and I truly think you will have your time soon enough, I love ya and I hope you enjoy the 1st membership that I won :)

I cannot believe this, Thank you ALL so MUCH!! This has been such a power struggle for a long time, it has taken me 3 years but I am so proud to set a bar that nobody else has set before. I acheived the record of First Boy to Win a Gameshow when I won CPSkool... But I am so proud to be the 1st person TO EVER WIN TWICE, I am starstruck and I owe all of it to you.

Andy, this has all been possible because of you. Because of your big heart, I am here right now typing this comment, I love ya dude, thank you so much and I am so happy that I did your sacrifice justice. The true heroes put others before themselves, and that is what you did. I will be giving you the 2nd membership.

Penny, you know how much I care about you. You and me are so close and I owe everything about my online life to you. Because of you I am here today, this all started with your sacrifice in CPSkool to save me. In my opinion, you are among the top competitors in gameshow history aswell, be proud of yourself :) You will be getting the 3rd membership.

This isn't just about the prizes, as I get old, things will change and I will have to move on with my life... When the day comes and I have to carry on my life and leave this online world behind me, I am so proud to say that I will be leaving a legacy behind me that has been 3 years in the making. I am the first and only person to ever win twice, does that make me the best? I don't know, but I truly owe it all to you. I love you all so much and the internet has such an impact on me and my life, that this means so much to me. Thank you frosty, thank you bumble, thank you penny, thank you andy, thank you everyone else! (Wii, Slider, Tim, EVERYONE)

-Matbolabc (Winner of NS Season 2)
Friendship > Competition

Slider94 said...

WOO HOO! CONGRATS MAT! YOU TOTALLY DESERVED IT :D Here! have some cookies! (apparently im a girl scout now XP)
~Slider94
ps. nice story Frosty!

Timereaper0100 said...

YAY!
Well done Mat! :D
*Double YAY* I got my own paragraph >:D
CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON! O.O
*FLARGHLAGHALORGAL*
EXCITEMENNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
-Cammycam09, Coolio sensation

PS2 said...

The CPN/CPSkool prophecy has been fulfilled.

Anonymous said...

I am really proud of Mat, and so happy I got to play in this game show with him, I got to the final 5 with my 4 best friends, and final 3 with the 2 best players to ever really be in a game show. I love you Mat, and if anyone was gonna beat me..I'm happy it's you. Congrats (:

~Bumble.

Frostylittle said...

@Slider94 Thanks girl scout!

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget