Sunday, September 25, 2011

Challenge 14: Recreating the Gangster Video!


It's time for the last challenge of the season!


Remember that video we made way back in 2009 called "How to Become a Gangster on Club Penguin!"? It turned out to be my most successful video on Youtube, and it was a ton of fun to create. The two remaining competitors of Neighborhood Survival must direct, write and produce a sequel to this video! Can you handle that?


A sequel can be pretty much anything, it just has to relate to the original somehow! You will need a group of actors/behind the scenes penguins to help you organize the video. You do not have to record it yourself, but you do have to be the one in charge of the production! Make it original, make it clever and make it a Youtube sensation!



Instead of posting the video on a random Youtube account, I will give you the password to my account. The winning video will be published on my Youtube channel. (The winner will receive full credit of course!) You have until Friday to complete this!


~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood



P.S. I'm willing to make an appearance in both of the videos...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in...yay final 2.
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

How do u record? never made a video before....
~Bumble.

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Good challenge I'd be happy to be in one of those videos.

~Wii~

Anonymous said...

Well I have a few questions..so when your on I'll ask you them.
~Bumble.

Timereaper0100 said...

MY LIFE SMELLS OF ZEBRA! :D
SMELLS GOOOOD.......
Z
E
B
R
A
.
.
.
-Cammycam09, Zebra sensation

Penny Mickey said...

Bumble probably already commented... but I guess Penny will do it now anyways.

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Penny Mickey said...

Btw Frosty... I think you spelled "Gangsta" wrong. (;

~Penny "Da GANGSTA" Mickey

Matbolabc said...

YAY!! Loving this challenge, I think I can finally show my talent and win a challenge! (I've been 2nd place in the last 3 challenges lol)

Well good luck to you Bumble, and may the best one win :)

-Matbolabc
Friendship > Competition

Anonymous said...

Yeah...you should make an appearance in my video..I'll tell you when I start filming. I have something for u to do ;)
~Bumble.

Matbolabc said...

Questions!!
1: How long do you want it to be.
2: Are we supposed to use the steps in the previous one?
3: What EXACTLY are you judging us on.
4: Is it supposed to be the same platform as your original video, or do we need to be completely creative on that.
5: Is it due on Friday?

I hope you get back soon, I only have 3 days this week that I can work on the video, which for me is verrrry rushed.

Thanks,
-Matbolabc

Anonymous said...

I hope your not judging us on how the video is, and all the stuff we do in it. Like special affects things etc. Cause I've never made videos before so it wouldn't really be fair..
~Bumble.

Frostylittle said...

@Matbolabc

1. Time does not matter! As long as it's not too short.

2. Nope, but you can if you want to. It's totally up to you!

3. I will be judging you like a Youtube viewer. Catch the audience's attention, make us laugh, keep us entertained! It's all about pure entertainment.

4. Whatever you want to do. Your video: your format!

5. Yup, due Friday.

Frostylittle said...

@Bumbleface

Special Effects? Well, of course special effects make a video much cooler! I'm just looking for some entertainment.

Look at it this way: Some videos pop because of their special effects. Other videos are big because of pure, raw entertainment. Catch my drift?

Remember, you can always ask a friend for help!

Hedgehog 14 said...

Woah final 2! This season seems to have flown by at the speed of time!

Good luck to mat and bumble, cant wait to see your videos!! hehe.

Hedge

Slider94 said...

I am very excited for the finale! Sadly, I wont be able to be there :( Friday is Homecoming for me and well... I'm going to Homecoming :P Sorry I wont be there for the Last Challenge, but I will definitely be watching the Videos AS SOON AS I GET BACK! :D GOOD LUCK MAT & BUMBLE!!
~Slider94

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget