Saturday, August 20, 2011

Challenge 9: War of Club Penguin

Sir yes sir!

Frostylittle here, reporting for duty! Your mission? That's simple, capture and destroy the enemy! Who is the enemy? Why, the opposing team of course. Both team captains will determine a place to call their "base", and this base can only be in the public eye of Club Penguin! (That means you can't set up base at the Ice burg, Dojo, Box Dimension or any igloo) You hear me loud and clear?

"Snowballs" are like death bullets. If you get hit by a snowball, your gone! By gone I mean you'll be sent to the opposing team's base where you will remain guarded. If you want a chance to escape, you'll have to get "tagged out" by one your own teammates! In order to tag out one of your pals, you must stand on them and wave!

Penguins this challenge is all about strategy, so I recommend a team meeting!


~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in!
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

Andd I'll be back Monday , or Tuesday but most likely Monday .
~Bumble.

Master Ron said...

Ay sir, I am most definitely in!

Ron

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

im in

~Wii~

Penny Mickey said...

Penny is in! Is bob going to comment here or what? I'd like to talk to my team anyways, so if you see me on chat please pc! I realize bob is "captain", but I also realize that I am my own person who can make my own decisions. I'm still going to communicate with my team as always and I want to hear your opinions! Because in my opinion everyone on a team is valuable and equal, and the captain is not some extreme overlord who calls all the shots, but someone who has the teams best interest at heart and tries to make sure everyones opinion is heard, in order to maximize the chance of success for everyone.
BOB, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE COMMENT WITH A SUGGESTED TEAM MEETING TIME, AND PLEASE DO IT IN A TIMELY FASHION AND DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY NIGHT TO ORGANIZE. Thank you.(:

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Bob123456789 said...

BOB HERE.

WE HAVE TEAM MEETING TONIGHT OK? TONIGHT AT...

5:00 PM PENGUIN TIMEZONE. OK? SPREAD THE WORD!!!

BOB WILL MAKE SURE TEAM GAINS VICTORY BOB IS GENIUS

-Bob61732

Bob123456789 said...

WAIT NO BOB MADE MISTAKE

TEAM MEETING AT 6:00 PM PENGUIN TIMEZONE.

OK? TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT
spread the word

-bob61732

Anonymous said...

Nope. Not tonight. Because as I said I will not be back till Monday. But that's also cool if u wanna do it without me. But I am a part of this team.
~Bumble.

ToastyTim said...

I'm in..... but im not sure about this whole bob thing, and I don't know if i can make the team meeting... just email me the plan.. toastytimcp@gmail.com
~Tim..

Bob61732 said...

OK TIME WILL BE CHANGED TO SOME OTHER TIME
I CONTACT FROSTY N TELL HIM TO POST TIME
OK?
-BOB1234567

Penny Mickey said...

Isn't bob being nice so far guys..?(:

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Matbolabc said...

Apparently my comments aren't submitting. But I confirm my spot first of all, and for some odd reason I'm also on the schedule for thursday this week... Slider's comment above ^^^ explains when our team should be able to meet.

-Mat

Slider94 said...

o. i forgot to comment. but i think it was implied :P im in

Anonymous said...

I think I might show up...

~Polar Amigo

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget