Saturday, August 27, 2011

An Artist Can Only Win With His Paintbrush!




























Only the best of friends can cuddle together... That's why Osama Bin Laden was not invited!

Ice Palace was nothing more then a puddle of orange fluid after our neighbors ripped it apart! Bumbleface and Tim250 were found lying on the Ski Attic floor covered in orange blood. (Bumble was also drooling!) After roughly 30 minutes of loud gun shots and speeding snowballs, the teams turned out to be in a tie! The team captains faced off in an epic standoff, and 5 minutes later Penny Mickey was found dead floating in Bumbleface's heart shaped pool... Dumbledore's Army won the challenge!

"I can't lose my mind again, I've seen what I can become."

•Master Ron Champ: Master Ron Champ is a modest master of anything related to art! He has an obsession with the TV series Doctor Who and loves the cuteness of his cat. Can Time Lord Ron erase the other contestants with his drawing pencil?

Twitter's master who happens to be the lord of time is evicted from Neighborhood Survival. For the first time in history of the Survival series, Ron Champ voted himself out of the game! This Doctor Who fan was welcomed to Club Penguin Neighborhood with open arms. Master Ron Champ is not afraid to be himself, and that kind of feature is something everyone should respect!

Any last words to our beloved Graphic Designer?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

2 comments:

Master Ron said...

I understand and do not feel sad or upset for being eliminated, I knew I would be sooner or later. But since I'm off, I'll have more time to design stuff for this marvellous site.
I'm happy I got this far, and wish the best to the other contestants!

Ron

Matbolabc said...

Hate to see you go Ron, I'm glad we got the chance to meet and compete with eachother! Be proud of how far you made it, you placed further than over half the cast :)
Best of luck, and I hope we will still see you around.

-Mat

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget