Sunday, July 24, 2011

Challenge 5: Room Filler!

Howdy y'all!

Club Penguin parties have been known for getting a little crowded at times. Famous penguins love to stuff a certain room with all of their fans and keep anyone else from getting in! It takes a big crowd to max out the number of penguins in a single room! Do you have what it takes to take over an area in Club Penguin?

Throwing a regular bash is as easy as eating a slice of cheese, but filling up a room requires hard work! During this week's challenge both teams should throw the most epic parties in history of Club Penguin! The team captains will pick the party location (Comment BELOW), and everyone else should spread the word around our icy land. Do whatever it takes to kick some penguin butt!

If one of the teams fills up their party room, someone will win a special prize...


~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds hard. But it seems fun ;D
~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

Awesome im in. If only i could use frostyflakes to talk to my team *hint hint.

-Athletico96

Slider94 said...

im in!! [ill comment later on the room location]

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

I'm in.It seems if I was still a cpg mod i could get more people but I'll try to get heaps of people to come.

~DONT MESS WITH THE WII~

Master Ron said...

Oh no... absolutely NOT a fan of parties!
But this isn't just a party, this is a NS challenge. I'm in.

Ron

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Guys ill be on school camp to Friday (Thursday for UK USA) so i can't do any advertising now because i dont know what room it is.Sorry Dumbledores Army i can't contribute to winning this challenge until Thursday.I'm just commenting because i have a legit reason to not do anything until Thursday but I'll be doing everything i can on Friday.

Anonymous said...

im in
gapboy999

ToastyTim said...

OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO AWESOME! IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS CHALLENGE!!!
~TIM

Anonymous said...

im in!

~Andy

Timereaper0100 said...

OMGAWSH THIS IS AN AWESOME CHALLENGE! I LOVE CP PARTIES SO MUCH! ;D
I'LL TWEET A LOT xD
-Cammycam09

Penny Mickey said...

Penny is in!!! Sounds fun hahahha! :D

Gangsta Stalkers, I'll try and talk to you guys on chat (CPSkool) if I see you, or you can always talk to me through my Twitter (@PennyMickey)!

I'm not sure about the location yet, I'll get back to you on it!

Bring it on Dumbledorks! ;)

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Penny Mickey said...

Oh, and by the way Frosty, I know you're trying to come up with new and interesting greetings for your posts, but I'm not really sure if "Howdy y'all!" is your kind of thing... ;)

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

Anonymous said...

Im in!

Guess who? (i like propellor caps)

Alking501 2.0 said...

I would follow this sight but then I'd have to be older, and I don't have a time machine.

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget