Sunday, July 10, 2011

Challenge 3: Sketching a Penguin!

Hiya penguins,

Sketching is as easy as melting an ice cream on a hot summer day! You"ll clearly need some paper, a pencil or two, a thick eraser and a camera of some sort. Once you've got your materials figured out, draw away! All I want is a simple sketch of your penguin, and don't be afraid to pump it up!

No computer programs are allowed, but feel free to paint your picture. I know not everyone is planning on becoming an artist, and Art class might not be your forte. Just try your hardest, because I have a feeling everyone will want to make it past this week!

You've got until Thursday, so give it your all!

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! Yayy. I'm in
~Bumble.

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Im in yay its not a live challenge

~Wii~

Slider94 said...

no computer programs= lost slider D: im no artist... which is why i use computer programs! Ill try my best... lol i wonder if its against the rules for my dog or cat to draw it for me... they could prolly do a better job than me XD ill concentrate and MAYBE i can make a good pic for once in my life :P
~Slider94
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Master Ron said...

Piece of cake.
I'm in.

Ron

Witty12 said...

Me and Slider are dead :P

Timereaper0100 said...

Cammy is in and he's gonna win :D

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Sounds like fun!

~Andy The Lego

Anonymous said...

Back from camping/ soccer provincials!!!! Totally in for this challenge, good luck to anyone doing it. Laterz.

-Athletico96

Anonymous said...

im in gapboy999

Anonymous said...

I'm IN!

~MOLLY222!

Penny Mickey said...

Thank goodness it's not a live challenge or I would be unable to come!(:

Sounds cool, but I have a quick question. I'll ask you on chat.

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

ToastyTim said...

Im in! (becasue you told me to leave a comment)
-Tim250, CP Adventure Staff (new signiture, awesome!)

Anonymous said...

Polar is in for your task...

~Polar Amigo

Williams said...

17. A flight nurse has to be an emergency, intensive care, a critical care nurse at once. Some prerequisites are required once you want enter into the course. At the same time, a cheerful spirit can invigorate the hematopoietic functions of the bone marrow. How do you stand to benefit from buying our nursing scrubs?

Arafzsh said...

Back from camping/ soccer provincials!!!! Totally in for this challenge, good luck to anyone doing it. Laterz. -Athletico96

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget