Thursday, June 16, 2011

Schedule for NS!

How is everyone doing today?

Neighborhood Survival is the coolest game show on Club Penguin! I put my heart into every challenge created for this upcoming season, and I am really excited to start! I think everyone deserves to know a little bit about how things works right? There is a schedule for this game show, and everyone should work with it well. I mean, it is summer after all!

SUNDAY ♣Challenge Announcements: Every single *challenge* will be announced on Sunday! Where will you find these announcements? On this very site! Everyone is required to leave a comment on these posts confirming their in on the challenge. Every challenge is different, and every challenge is a bucket full of fun!

FRIDAY ♣Live Challenges/End of Challenge: Some of the competitions during this game show will be live on Club Penguin, and some others will not. The live challenges will be held on Fridays, and the "not live" challenges will end on fridays! (You'll get what I mean when the season starts!) Timezones have always been a problem, so what times work for you? After the challenge is over, everyone will vote out who they think deserves to get the cut! (Please note, some challenges might require a post in order for people to vote. So an extra post might be up every now and then!)

SATURDAY ♣ Recap of the Week: Saturday is the last day of the busy Neighborhood Survival week! Every saturday I will leave a post recapping the week and telling you who was evicted! This is a good chance to say goodbye to some of your new friends...

I need every contestant in Neighborhood Survival to comment on this post confirming their spot once and for all!

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

16 comments:

Slider94 said...

I AM HERE TO CONFIRM MY SPOT. ONCE AND TWICE AND FOR ALL :D WOOT WOOT CPN CANT WAIT
~Slider94

ToastyTim said...

TIMMAY IS READY TO PLAY CPN! And for time zones, I don't know if I can do it if its around 5:30-7:30 eastern, casue thats when my family eats dinner. Other then that, I think I'm ok. Cya Frost!
~Toast Man (Tim250)

Anonymous said...

I think the time should be 5:30 P.M. on Fridays nights
Thanks

~Molly222

Anonymous said...

Hello People And Frosty,

I think the time should by 6:30 P.M. on Saturdays nights.

~Gapboy999

Master Ron said...

Hello Frosty,

I am in for sure, of course! Thanks for the opportunity.

Fridays are okay with me because Saturday comes after Friday! And that means: I can sleep late. So any time in the evening or at night works for me.
Plus, since it is Summer for you guys up there, we have an 1-hour time difference, and that won't be a problem at all.

Ron

Hedgehog 14 said...

Wow!! Good scheduling frosty! I cant wait to see everyone competing in the challenges and giving it their all!

Hedge

PS: when you're leaving time zones, it would help if you put it in CP timezone, and your personal one.

EX:
11:00 Eastern. 8:00 CP

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

No earlier than 4:30 pm eastern cuz thats 6:30am my time.I dont care how later than that it is really cuz thats sat morn for me and if it was sunday morning i have footy(afl) so dont make it saturday your time and this is really confusing working out timezones but i worked out its 2 hours behind but its the other am or pm.And I'm confirming in in NS
So please make it Friday night for u people in america.

~Wii~ The only Australian in NS

Penny Mickey said...

PENNY IS CONFIRMING HER SPOT AND ALL THAT STUFFAMAJIGS!!!! (:

For times I'm pretty flexible, but I think 6-7 isn't a very good time because a lot of people eat dinner around then. But my family just kinda eats whenever we're hungry, since it's either just me and my mom or me and my dad. So I can do it pretty much anytime. Maybe 4:30 eastern? Because if I remember that's the time when the SBS challenges were, and it seemed to work pretty well for people. Hahaha.. except that one time you took a nap and then fell asleep and missed the challenge... hehehe I actually found that kinda funny. :P

~The One and Only... PENNY(:

Timereaper0100 said...

Hey frosty!
Just confirming that I am totally in with NS! I live in the UK so I'm 5 hours ahead of you guys in the US so
about 5:30pm for you guys will be good so its 11:30pm for me, It's a Saturday so I can stay up :D

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!! gl to everyone in it! (and everyone not in it)!!!

-Athletico96

P.S. Live in Western time zone or you could say PST.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time! :D
~Andy The Lego

Anonymous said...

Yeah.
Fridays are TERRIBLE for me, because I go somewhere like almost every Friday. A good time would be like EARLY in the day but that wont happen I know, So like anything before 6:00 And anything after 7:00.
~Bumble.

Witty12 said...

Gorgonzola

Bruen5 said...

Bruen5 can't wait till season good time is anytime
MAbe

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

Hey frosteh! Im here and im here to confirm my place ;) And do i still need to send in a picture with my penguin? because you already have one :P ;) Cheers bro ill see ya all on the 26! :D

Saavy

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

And for the time, i think 7 would be a great time or 5, but i prefer 7 because i get back late from school sometimes ;-)

Saavy

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget