Monday, August 17, 2009

Challenge #11: The Great Race!


In the 11th challenge of the season, the four (possibly five) neighbors will race from the top of the Light House Beacon to the Tallest Mountain. They will run run threw the Light House, onto the Beach, into the Ski Village, threw the Dock, in the Town, enter the Night Club, walk down to the Boiler Room, threw the Pool, up the Latter, threw the Plaza, into the Forest, hop on the Balloon ride and to the Tallest Mountain. If anyone is said to have used the map, they will automatically lose the race. I will be waiting at the Tallest Moutian, and a few special people will be watching over some of the rooms
The winner of this challenge will be safe from elimination for the week, but still has to vote off someone. The neighbor with the most votes against them will be evicted from Neighborhood Survival.
INFORMATION:
When: Tuesday, August 18th 2009 (tommorow!)
Where: Ice Palace, meet up at the Light House Beacon
Time: 4:00 Estern Time/ 1:00 CP Time
~Frostylitte, President of CPN
P.S. There will be some MAJOR additions to the cast of Hollywood Survival either today or tommorow!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

sound cool

Anonymous said...

WE WANT SAAVY BACK SAAVY SAAVY!!!!!!!!
Arakezi

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

there is still a chance for me to be in, ill still come to the task and participate in it, molly n hedge u need 2 still vote.

saavy

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

o yea but frosty im a non member so i wont be able to come into teh baloon so can u wait at teh forest?

saavy

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

to zxz, molly hedgehog and bruen, if u all let me come back in i will proove my self worthy and will nto cheat or do anything that u do not liek behind ur backs, ill even follow u on twitter if you want me to, ill post a link to all of your blogs, and ill tell people to go and visit there, ill even make a post about how awesome u 4 are to me, so please give me a second chance, i know its not fair to the ppl who got out but im going thru some very difficult times, and im like having a majour barekdown, so please make my day and help me out here, u dont have to vote for me but this is all i have to say, o and il lalso add u if im in ns again, thank u all for ur time.

saavy

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Cool changes to the cast to hollywood survival

Musicbubb said...

Sounds interesting!!!

Musicbubb (CPN Mod)

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Im coming to commentate lol

Anonymous said...

vote 4 wat

Hedgehog 14

himskater12 said...

wow this is going to be awsome frosty

Mryomama C P Guide said...

this is proof i didnt say it this is off saavys twitter! ......@Zxz192 can u plz help me out on the ns blog, i left tons of comments on there aswell, all to say tha tthe votes are fake! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Perryphelps said...

Hey Im the new helper of Sebs blog :)
I left the comment as you said :)
-Perryphelps

Anonymous said...

I want Saavy back. I don't know why people turned against him, but he deserves another chance.

Zxz192 said...

Ok, I think I might have been a bit unfair with my decision earlier and it might have been the wrong decision. So ignore all my reasons earlier, I have decided that Saavy deserves a second chance so bring him back

Zxz192 said...

Ok i just found out im going to the cinema tonight. After that we are eating out. So if I miss the challenge, its because I was at the cinema. Honestly, i just found out like 20 minutes ago

Molly222 said...

Ok Ill vote you back in ONLY if you promise to do what you said you would!
~Molly222, VP OF CPN

Anonymous said...

uhh i hav no idea wat 2 do srry ppl!!!! part of me wants 2 give him second chance and part of me wants to keep him on ns. i hav 2 think

Hedehog 14~CPN MOD

Anonymous said...

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHN DID THIS HAPPEN??? HOLY CRAP I THOUT IT WAS THE WHOLE LIKE THURSDAY OMG I THOUT THE CHALLANGE WAS THURSDAY WAT DO I DO?\\


Hedgehog 14

Hedgehog 14 said...

uhh hullo??????

Sjr17 said...

hey im sjr17 and my friend penguin874 told me about hollywood survival. it sounds awesome!! i was wondering if i can join? plz e-mail me at sabrina_r117@yahoo.com for ur answer! --Sjr17

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget