Sunday, August 9, 2009

Aqua Party Highlights!

The Aqua Party turned out to be a ton of fun! About 30 people showed up, including Waddlecool, Fishboy, Sebastian7, Zxz192, Hedgehog 14, Himskater, Da Gamer, Brownie Wen, Marquiz, Gapboy999, Bob61732, Lil Mock, Imanono, Mryomama, Juh76, Popcornboy33, Cookie Wen, Toffee Win, Not Wen, Vote4Grape, Laurencat, Agent2310, Tiger Plus, Kyo100 and a few more people I can't think of!

We started off dancing on the construction work items at the Dock, and waited for everyone to arrive. I ended up meeting my "biggest fan ever" Imanono, and he was the 100th person I added to my buddy list!

We than headed to the Night and danced by the Music Maker. It was getting so packed with CPN fans, I decieded to play a few Dance contests with some members. Well I didn't do so great, Hedgehog 14 got her own personal high score by coming in second, and Zxz dominated the game!(To this day I haven't beat Zxz yet!)
After that we went to the Ski Hill, and I went sled racing with a few CPN fans. It was a lot of fun racing them down the hill, and I managed to win three times!

Towards the end of the party we went to the iceburg and danced at the tip. Everyone tried to tip it and some new timers found my blog by searching my name on the web. Pretty cool right?
I had lots of fun, and I think everyone else did too! Maybe we can hae another one soon?
~Frostylittle, President of CPN

6 comments:

DaGamer said...

cool! i wasnt seen to good in any pics. :( OH WELL!

Penny Mickey said...

Sorry I couldn't come. My mom MADE me go out to eat with my aunt and uncle. Sorry, I REALLY wanted to come. I'll really try and come next time there is a party!

brownie wen said...

not wen? its loopie wen! or did you mean Cookie Wen?

Hedgehog 14 said...

that was sooo fun wow we should soooo do that agaian! woot! and yes my personal high score was made .... i got... 2042 WOOT!

Hedgehog 14 said...

i still think aqua looks exactly like lite blue... but a way 2 tell difference is to get 2 penguins at the iceberg. turn one aqua and one light blue. walk them over to the water. the aqua will be just a TAD darker.

Hedgehog 14~CPN Mod

Musicbubb said...

Cool! That sounded LOADS of fun!!! I really wish i could have gone, but I had to go on a walk with my family....
Anywayz, I hope you have another party like this, and I will really try to come!

Musicbubb (CPN Mod)

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget