Thursday, July 2, 2009

Flag Wars Results- The Beastly Bunnies Win!

Today was the fourth challenge in Neighborhood Survival, Snowball flag wars! Hedgehog, Matt James, Saavy, Zxz192, Bob61732, Gapboy999, Molly222, Sebastian7, Bruen5, Lil Mock and A LOT more penguins showed up for this event! Like the Soccer Game, the score was very close through out the game but in the end, it was the Beastly Bunnies who won!

Four out of Five Beastly Bunnies showed up. Slider94, like I said was on vacation and failed to show up. Outtacntrll, the team captian had sport practice and also showed up. Since they lacked so many teamates, I alowed Sebastian7 to help out the team!
Five out of Six Purple Puffles showed up. Matt James, lucky made it at the last minute and was ready to play! Polar Amigo once again wasn't seen at all during the challenge, which may not be so great for his survival...
At the end of the game, the cast was invited by a member penguin to celebrate at his igloo. It was a lot of fun, and however that penguin was, tell him he had a nice igloo!
After the party, Polar Amigo shockinly showed up. But I think it was a little too late this time...
Now Purple Puffles, its time to vote! You can ONLY vote off a penguin on your team, so chose wisely! I'll be posting the Penguin Award Ceremony Sunday!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

9 comments:

Gapboy999 said...

I vote off Polar Amigo! he hasn't came to the team meeting, the soccer game or even the snowball fight! It doesn't seem like hes really into it!

Anonymous said...

I vote of POLAR AMIGO! He is the weakest member on our team!
-Bob61732

Polar Amigo said...

I AM NOT THE WEAKEST MEMBER ON THE TEAM!!! BOB, YOUR THE WEAKEST TEAM MEMBER ON NEIGHBORHOOD SURVIVAL!!! GET A LIFE!
I vote off Bob!
POLAE AMIGO IS OUT!

Anonymous said...

To Polar,
BUT AT LEAST I SHOW UP TO THE CHALLENGES!!! JEEZE!!!
-Bob61732

Frostylittle said...

Drama. Drama, Drama... I love it!
-Frostylittle, President of CPN

Snowbuddy555, member of Molly222 CP Cheats said...

I'm like rooting for Molly222! She is totally my fav cast member! And shes my boss lol!

bruen5 said...

I vote off polar amigo he does not one thing yet two maches thats not that hard is it REALLY GET IN THE GAME!!!

Anonymous said...

That Outtacntrll guy is awesome! I'm rooting for him.

DaGamer said...

I understand Polor amigo your good. But we need people to show up... you said bob is not good I understand that. But he at LEAST showed up. And if we voted him off then would if you didn't show up. Then were in trouble to win the next challenge. He shows up to most so it was bob or Polar Amigo to vote off for me and I am going with....

Polar Amigo! Sorry but I see the other votes and it looks like i think your out.
Sorry!

-Dagamer

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget