Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Da Gamer Presents...


Howdy Penguins!
Have you been checking out Da Gamer's blog lately? Well if you haven't, he's been throwing a B-Day Contest. The winner of this gets either a membership, coin code or gets to became a member the Gamer Gang! I've joined the contest, and so has Slider94! Only five penguins penguins are allowed to enter, so go join fast! To join, leave a comment at: http://dagamersite.blogspot.com/
Oh and for all the penguins in Neighborhood Survival, you MUST send in your player card some time tomorrow! I've only gotten them from Outtacntrll and Lil Mock. When you do post or email it, leave a comment telling me where to find it.
-Frostylittle, President of CPN
P.S. I know I'm supposed to post the Talk Show today, but Uncle Sonic and me had some connection problems! So I'll be emailing Uncle Sonic the new time and place now.

No comments:

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget