Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Clearing up the Confusion!

Hiya Penguins! Ok, on my last post A LOT of the cast members of Neighborhood Survival have been asking me questions. One of the biggest ones involves Darkpuma. He has finally commented back and has asked to join Neighborhood Survival. I have decieded that since he was one of my top choices from the very begginning, I'll let him join. Our cast of NS started out as 10,than went up to 12 and now it's 13! Wow!


Right now, I have encountered a problem. I can't turn the background of OTHER penguin's player cards white! So, now I ask that you send in a picture of JUST your penguin. Make sure the background is white! Remember, I'm going to be copying your penguin onto a poster board so be sure to use the button PRT SCR on your key board to take the picture. Now, the only way to send this to me is by email or posting it on your blog. IF you post it on your blog, make sure to leave a comment telling me where to find it! My email is... griffdog200@aol.com Any questions?

-Frostylittle, Presiden of CPN

P.S. I'll try my best to answer all of your questions as soon as possible!

6 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

kool i will post soon!!!

DaGamer said...

Frosty little my pic is near the sidebar.

-Dagamer

Lil mock 11 said...

Um i won't e-mail it 2 u im just gonna post a pic on my blog. u have prmission to copy that pic!

Hedgehog 14 said...

fixed it

lil mock 11 said...

well anyway u know that pic thing. I did it and i hade to animate me myself it was hard!

Hedgehog 14 said...

y lol?

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget