Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bruen5's got a Blog and other news!


You guys all know Bruen5, the Party Planner of the CPN Team and neighbor in Neighborhood Survival right? Well he was just convinced by me and Molly222 to start a blog! But no worries, he is still a full time member of this blog.

Obviously his blog is about Club Penguin cheats, hints, clues, pins and more. I know he would love some of you left comments once and a while and followed it. Check it out now at: http://www.bruen5cheats.blogspot.com/

In other news, Molly222 is throwing her first ever party on the Fourth of July! Its on the server Frozon, at the Iceberg and is at 1:30 Eastern Time/ 9:30 CP Timezone. I'll be going, and a few other penguins involved in this blog as well. So check it out at: http://www.molly222cpcheats.blogspot.com/
-Frostylittle, President of CPN
P.S. Thanks Zxz192 for answering Hedgehog's question. Hm... Maybe I should add mods to this site?

5 comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

bruen...awesome site,and u should totally add mods 2 this site!!

Zxz192 said...

when is the team meeting thing for NS this week?

Zxz192 said...

can ANYONE tell me when the team meeting is? Because if nobody tells me and I miss it and people get angry with me for missing it it wont really be my fault if i dont go because I dont know when it is. Someone PLEASE tell me.

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

EVERY 1 READ THIS, ITS FOR UR OWN GOOD, FROSTY TOLD ME ON CP TODAY THAT THIS CHALLANGE IS TOMORROW NOT NEXT WEEK SO HOPE U ALL CAN TURN UP ANYWAY, ill tell every1 that its tommorrow ok frosty?

saavy

himskater12 said...

i which i could go to the party

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget