Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beastly Bunnies VS Purple Puffles!




Hi fans of CPN!

Today out in the real world, I was watching a lot of reality shows like Big Brother, American Idol, Survivor, The Apprentice and I'm a Celebrity Get Me out Of Here looking for tips for Neighborhood Survival. I noticed that a lot of shows had had teams and a light bulb went off in my head. What if Neighborhood Survival had teams?

So after the next penguin is eliminated, NS will be split into teams! It will be 6 on 6, and I made the teams as even as possible. So for now on, only the losing team will be sent to Penguin Award Ceremony while the winning team can relax for the week. Below are the official teams of this season:

BEASTLY BUNNIES:
Team Captain: Outtacntrll

Slider94

Hedgehog 14

Lil Mock 11

Zxz192

Saavy

I have a feeling that the Bunnies might be a very strong team. A lot of their members come close to winning, so they sure are a threat!



PURPLE PUFFLES:

Team Captain: Molly222

Da Gamer

Gapboy999

Bruen5

Polar Amigo

Bob123456789

The Purple Puffles seem to me as the Underdogs of this season. While a lot of their players aren't always leading the challenges, they do have potential. I think this team might shock you the most...



Ok, I know that a lot of you probably think these teams are uneven. But there not. I based the teams on how well the cast mates do in the challenges, friendships and their blogging experience. I hope it works out ok because these are the teams for the season!

-Frostylittle, President of CPN

P.S. Tune in Sunday for the Penguin Award Ceremony!

16 comments:

Slider94 said...

THIS SOUND AWESOME!BUT I THOUGHT THE AWARD CEREMONY WAS SUNDAY?!?!

Lil mock 11 said...

Cool! go bunnies!

Lil mock 11 said...

Ohh i see some thing... u didn't include snowbuddy555 so that means shes going home tonight. Have a nice summer and sionarra snowbuddy!

Slider94 said...

frosty! sure u can join in just do what the 1st round said (write down the cheats of the new catalog as if they were on ur site, be AS DESCRIPTIVE AS POSSIBLE IF I WAS NEW ON CP I COULD DO IT WIHTOUT GETTING CONFUSED)

-Slider94, Club Penguin Cheatn' President

Anonymous said...

Teams are SO un even. No dip there gonna win the best ones. I say team unfair. Change them up with like some winners and other not so winners. That would be fair. Sorry but you gotta change up the teams.

-Mystery

Molly222 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frostylittle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frostylittle said...

Ok Mysyery Man,
I knew I would get some comment like that. If you look at the team members of the Beastly Bunnies, you'll see that they are all toguh competitors. But, the only thing is, not all of them are friends. I chose the Purple Puffles because I noticed that they get along well, which is a HUGE advantage is this kind of competition. In the end, you'll thank me for this.
Are you Da Gamer?

lil mock 11 said...

accually the beastly bunnies are all friends. We have the advantage here!

Hedgehog 14 said...

lol lil mock is rite! go bunnies !!!!!!!!!!! lol!!

Hedgehog 14 said...

ok bunnies..we are gonna rule this! And i think we will all get along great, rite guys?!

Hedgehog 14 said...

wait, i hav jsut 1 question. HOw will ppl get voted off??

lil mock 11 said...

It'll be like Total drama island.... uh oh.

Hedgehog 14 said...

lol what is that??

DaGamer said...

Sure these teams are great frosty. But I have one thing.. you see the teams here. Ok well these teams are fine but the other team has my friends. Like... Slider94. Why is he my friend? HE GAVE ME CAKE!! :( Then the maguumins. He follows my blog and he is always chatting with me all the time in the chat box! I wouldn't like winning or loosing over friends. Plus if one teams looses then does that mean the WHOLE team gets kicked out?

-Dagamer

Hedgehog 14 said...

OOH YES THE BEASTLY BUNNIES!!!! XDDDD

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget