Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hi I'm Frostylittle, a orange dude with great hair, a famous waddler in the world known as Club Penguin and most of all, just a regular penguin like you. This is my life story on the virtual snowy island from start to now.

In the 4th grade, almost every single kid in my class were talking about the latest buzz "Club Penguin". People described it as another world locked inside the guarded Internet and a land for kids a like to gather for fun. It was said to have endless games for any age to play, and anyone who was anyone had an account. This was my first year at this school, so I was a little quite listening to these shots of information being shot at my head, and I didn't really know what to do; make an account or be a nobody?

On the second week of school I was invited to a kid screen named "Pigatron"s (click name for picture) house to hang out. He asked if I had an account on the virtual game known as Club Penguin, and I said I didn't even know how to create one. Pigatron looked at me, a stair I would never forget, and pleasantly smiled. He took me to his computer, and showed me step by step how to create a virtual penguin.

I was so over filled with joy I quickly ran home and hopped on my computer. Remembering the helpful steps, I was able to almost complete my account, but faced one program; what to name it. In the other room my younger brother screen named "Gapboy999" (click name for picture) was watching a Classic Movie on Disney called "Stuart Little". I thought for a quick moment, and an idea hit me like a truck hitting a fat man; Penguins are Frosty, and these ones are little: Frosty-little. What a name eh?

Pigatron said the coolest server in school was Ice Palace, and he said he would meet me at his igloo. At first I mistaken the Coffee Shop for his igloo, but he guided me around and back to his igloo. I added him to my buddy list, and he became my first friend on Club Penguin. The next day "Molly222" my younger sister and "Bruen5" my younger cousin joined the virtual snowy, game. Not too long later Gapboy999 and"Polar Amigo" my neighbor signed up for an account. Little did we know that the five of us would create the website of many's dreams...

I was always a follow from the first day I searched "Club Penguin cheats" on google of Mimo777's Club Penguin Gang. I thought of his site as amazingly spectacular, and my dream was to make one similiar to his. So I started "Club Penguin Global Academy" as a basic cheat site, and experienced my first hint of blogger. Through that process I teamed up with "Brownie Wen" a graphic designer who offered to design CPGA.

To be honest, when I look back at CPGA I think of one sentence, "Wow, that's one crappy blog". Some people question why I leave the blog open to the public, but I know it was right to do. CPGA stores memories of fun and shows the beginning of my journey to everyone, so I strongly suggest you look into it. I tasted the first scoop of the massive Club Penguin Sunday, but I wasn't ready to lose yet.

I made this blog "Club Penguin Neighborhood" and not to brag, but I mastered the host Blogger. I was able to figure out how to do things with the simplest tools, and was asked by many to help design a template for their sites. I mastered html coding, customizing templates, editing fonts, CSS and simply blogging itself. Not many people are able to create some of the things I did to CPN using Blogger, and that is one of the biggest achievements I made in Club Penguin.

Sadly, Pigatron quit Club Penguin, and our small friendship ended in a heat beat. I was deeply saddened when I heard he moved away, and I never saw or seen him again. To make him proud, I created this site, and shared my love of writing with the online universe. I tried my hardest to be unique, and came up with some of the most creative things in the Club Penguin world.

When I came into Club Penguin, I wanted to be everything and take any chance I can to try everything. I was an army leader for a short period of time, a blogger, a cheats poster, a host of an eviction game, a some what famous penguin and over all, just a regular guy. There are still many things I haven't became yet, and I plan to be everything a person can be.

~Frostylittle, President of CPN

3 comments:

himskater12 said...

nice i like your style

Robi said...

very nice site

Hedgehog 14 said...

style???? i dont wanna no. anyway kool post

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget