Saturday, September 10, 2011

47 Times 2 Equals Spiffy Power!


*Thanks Slider94 for taking the above picture!*

Neighborhood Survival's top five raced and argued their way around Ice Palace's icy route!

Frostylittle (That's me!) accidentally... Ahem, fashionably showed up late to Friday night's Soap Opera! The neighbors were a bit boiled up by the fact that computer speed effects the outcome of the challenge... Nope, that didn't stop anyone from competing! Butter's best friend Tim250 (The walking burnt toast) won a non-team challenge for the first time this season. Remember folks, save the drama for your momma! (No, I am not your mother)

"I'm friendly happy and supportive I think most people around here know me... Well I know them and it's a little creepy if they don't know me cause then I look like a creeper... Ok I'm babbling!"

•Slider94: Slider94 is the nicest guy you could meet on Club Penguin! This 16 year old has been around for a while, and he knows how to deal with competition. Can Slider slide his way to the end of this game show?

The founder of the Spiffy community is knocked out of Neighborhood Survival! Slider94 played the game like a Sour Patch kid, sweet and chewy. (Warning: Sour Patch Kids are unhealthy and yucky!) Slider was a magnificent competitor, and he even showed up for every challenge to this date! Thanks for being such a dedicated neighbor and friend, you were one of the best.

Any last words to the last returner of Neighborhood Survival?

~Frostylittle, President of Club Penguin Neighborhood

5 comments:

ToastyTim said...

Slider,
Thanks for always being a best bud :) I wish you were still in the game, I promise next season were in together we will make it the best spiffy finale EVER! I'm so sorry. :(

-A sad Tim250

Anonymous said...

Slider, speaking as an ex-neighbour, you were an interesting adversary. Speaking as a friend, you are a cheerful and nice guy, and I hope to see you around!
Stay spiffy,

Ron

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

Noooooo not another Dumbledores Army member gone. Now it's up to Mat.I wish none of us be eliminated.

~Wii~

Matbolabc said...

Slider you are and will always be one of my best friends, I'm sorry but it was strictly gameplay and everyone will understand one day..... Forgive me please, I am so sorry..

-Mat
Friendship > Competition

Anonymous said...

It's sad to see you go...but I guess if it wasn't you..it was one of us...Your an amazing friend, and I hope you know that. Again really sorry :(
~Bumble.

Club Penguin Is the Best!

Without Club Penguin this Club Penguin Game Show would not exist. Thank-you Lane Merrifield, Lance Priebe and David Kyrsko for creating Club Penguin!
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget